A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
Forum Moderator

Re : lovenox??

Postby rosemary » Fri Feb 05, 2010 07:54 pm

Angela, I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Alex. We do have women who have used Lovenox and can certainly share their experiences with you. Here is a link to one of the Lovenox topics on the forums.

I'll also drop one of our Mods a note about your question - she has lots of experience with Lovenox. Please take care.

Postby dolphincrazy316 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 05:22 pm

This is my first time posting on this forum. I lost my little boy in November. It will be my due date in just a couple weeks on the 19th. I'm having a pretty hard time with that, but thats not why I am posting. I went back to my dr for all my test results, (the is my second delivery at 27 weeks due to preeclampsia). My dr said that I have a blood clotting problem. My body is over clotting. She told me that IF I decided to get pg again, I would be put on something like Lovenox everyday duing the pregnancy. She said that she believed if I do that I would be able to go full term. I just don't know if I ever want to go through it all over again..So what I am wondering is have any of you had more than one pregnancy with PE and then put on lovenox? Did it work? Just tell me some of your experiences please...:) Thanks

Return to “Grief and Loss”