A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
jsu_work

Re : where's my little girlie?????

Postby jsu_work » Sun Mar 07, 2010 02:21 pm

Hugs

raspbeari

Postby raspbeari » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:51 pm

I am sorry, it really sucks that she's not with you. We love them so much, it is truly so heartbreaking to have had such a short time with them.
I never did get pregnant again, but I don't think it's abnormal or wrong to feel those things about being pregnant now. I can imagine feeling things like that, part of me will always want to be pregnant with Kai again, I don't think those feelings will go away.

naomihope427

Postby naomihope427 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:39 pm

I've been doing "ok" crying & huge burstouts and things like that for a while now but lately its been creeping up again I just miss her more than ever now, like I don't even want to be pregnant right now I feel disgusted. I feel wrong to feel that way but I do. I want my Naomi inside of me or just here with me. I feel just so empty.

wrennie

Postby wrennie » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:29 pm

its so hard, hugs to you and your sweet Naomi.

naomihope427

where's my little girlie?????

Postby naomihope427 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 pm

I can't stop crying I want my little girlie back. My sweet Naomi she's gone. I want my little girlie back. I don't know what to do. I miss her SO much. I just want her here, here in my arms. My life is so messed up without her. I can't do anything anymore, I don't want to do anything. All I think about is her. Why was I not taken along with her? I ask God all the **** time I don't understand why was I left for this pain? My beautiful Naomi is gone. i

Return to “Grief and Loss”