Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Did I cause the death of my beautiful Naomi????

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support

Did I cause the death of my beautiful Naomi????

Postby naomihope427 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:54 pm

by naomihope427 (247 Posts), Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:54 pm

My best friend & I were just texting, because I am having a hard time, within 15 minutes it will be April 27, Naomi's 1st Birthday.

We were talking about her being held & how I thought a couple months back when I lost her that I caused her to get sick & die. I was so angry pointing fingers at everyone & including myself.

I was telling my best friend how I should have beenthe only one to hold her. I let my mom, my sister & my friend hold her.

I CAN'T HELP BUT THINK IF I DIDN'T AND I ONLY HELD HER SHE WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN SICK AND SHE WOULD BE HERE TO CELEBRATE WITH HER MOMMY & EVERYONE HER 1ST BIRTHDAY!!!

Has anyone else thought of such a thing? Am I going crazy? How can I have known for sure? I just don't get it. No answers will bring her back. I just think maybe shed be here.
naomihope427

Re : Did I cause the death of my beautiful Naomi????

Postby blythe » Tue Apr 27, 2010 01:08 am

by blythe (3060 Posts), Tue Apr 27, 2010 01:08 am

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine being in your shoes. The responses you got already were wonderful, but I thought you would get more support in the Grief and Loss area, so I tried to move your post there. If anyone else can share some support, please respond to
http://www.preeclampsia.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39012
blythe

Return to Grief and Loss