Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Naomi's 1st Angelversary

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support

Naomi's 1st Angelversary

Postby naomihope427 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 00:09 am

In about 3 minutes, it will be June 1st, a year ago, Naomi was called up to Heaven on this day. I am SUCH a mess. I remember everything like it was yesterday. I remember how it was raining & pouring that morning and I kept running out into the rain towards the street. I couldn't believe it. I was in shock, in pain, denial everything all at once. My sweet baby girl is in Heaven. Please pray for my angel and maybe light a candle for her. I miss her oh so much. I can't believe its ben a year. One day we will meet again my beautiful Naomi. I love you Naomi Hope Marish. Mommy loves you. And it is now officially June 1, 2010. The day my life changed FOREVER. Here comes the flood of tears.
naomihope427

Re : Naomi's 1st Angelversary

Postby annes » Tue Jun 01, 2010 09:11 am

((Jill)). The anniversaries are so hard, a reminder of all that was lost. I'll be thinking of you and Naomi today and hoping that you have a peaceful one. Take care of yourself.
annes
Forum Moderator

Postby brianned5 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 04:41 pm

I'm so sorry, and I'm thinking of you and Naomi.
brianned5

Postby wrennie » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Hugs, i am thinking of you and Naomi. I imagine she is looking down smiling at you, her wonderful mom. Anniversaries are so hard, it does bring it all back and it is bitter sweet when you are expecting. I hope that your day was at least peaceful in some respects. I find after long, hard cries that I feel better and almost have a clearer perspective. I hope that today has helped you feel closer to Naomi and help your heart heal a little bit more. I have to believe our angels know how much we miss them.hugs.
wrennie

Postby naomihope427 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 00:11 am

Thank you. Today wasn't as hard as I thought it would be but I was in a daze id say again. I lit candles for her today, I talked to her, I played music and towards the end of the day I drove to the beach & sat and watched the waves, listened to music that reminded me of her & cried. I wrote her name in the sand & took a swim in the ocean. And spoke to her. She's such a lovely little girlie.
naomihope427

Postby rosemary » Wed Jun 02, 2010 00:53 am

Lots of good thoughts are with you...and many hugs. Thinking of you and your precious Naomi Hope. (((HUGS)))
rosemary
Forum Moderator

Return to Grief and Loss