My baby died in my womb

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support

My baby died in my womb

Postby marmeedr » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:07 am

Hi my name is Mary and I am 25 years and on friday I went to the doctor to see if everything was ok with my baby boy cause I was having high blood pressure and I was feeling my baby anymore and I am 26 weeks pregnant.
But on friday was the worst day of my ife, on the appointment the doctor was trying to hear my baby heart bit and there was no heart bit, my baby boy died in my womb due to pre-eclampsia and incompetent cervix.
Right now I am still carrying my angel in my womb, the doctor is going to induce labor on wednesday, and I will have to push to give birth to my little angel.
My heart is completely broken
marmeedr

Re : My baby died in my womb

Postby jules2 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:20 am

Mary,

I have been through the same, my daughter was also stillborn at 26 weeks in May 2009. It was the hardest thing I have ever been through, I still hurts tremendously, but you can and will survive it, and there will be light at the end of the tunnel for you eventually. Keep posting here if it helps you, there are (sadly) many women here who will know something of how you feel. I hope the induction goes as smoothly as is possible in these circumstances, and I hope the hospital are keeping an eye on your lab tests and blood pressure in the meantime? [Please let me know that there are?].

Take care

Jules xx
jules2

Postby marmeedr » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:05 am

Yes Jules the doctors are keeping an eye on my blood pressure and my lab tests. Thanks for your support and helpful words.

Mary
marmeedr

Postby annes » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:12 am

Mary, I am more sorry than I can say about what you are going through, losing a child is terrible. This forum is a wonderful place to come, the people here really get what you are going through. Grieving is a long twisting journey and I hope you can find some support and help here along the way. Take care of yourself.
annes
Forum Moderator

Postby marmeedr » Tue Jun 01, 2010 01:03 pm

Thanks Anne for you support and for your words
marmeedr

Postby brianned5 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 04:34 pm

Mary, I am so sorry for your loss. My daugther was born at 25 weeks in July of 2008 and passed away 10 days later. There are so many of us who have been through the same thing and we're here for you.
brianned5

Postby wrennie » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:01 pm

Hi Mary, I too am so sorry for your loss. Preeclampsia takes too many precious babies from this world. Its not fair. I hope that you can take it easy on yourself, one day at a time. Its not an easy road to travel and you should know that others, particularly women on this board, will be there to help you in any way they can. I wish you as much peace as possible. Time does help, but losing a baby forever changes your heart. be gentle with yourself, hugs.
wrennie

Postby jules2 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 04:07 am

Have been thinking of you yesterday Mary, and I am hoping that the induction went without any further problems for you? Hope you are starting to recover physically ... x
jules2

Postby angieb » Thu Jun 03, 2010 06:36 am

I am so sorry for your loss.
angieb

Postby annes » Thu Jun 03, 2010 08:58 am

Mary, I was thinking about you and your baby yesterday. I know that it must have been horrible. I hope that you are physically OK. Please take care of yourself.
annes
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to Grief and Loss