hard time

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support

hard time

Postby lakensmommy » Fri Jun 25, 2010 05:08 pm

Im having a hard time today. Its been 6 months since Laken was born and I am flooded with feelings of guilt, and sadness and anger and jealousy. Some days I hate to be alone today is one of them even though technically I have my dogs here with me. I get so jealous when i see people who don't even deserve there children. I haven't done anything terribly bad in my life so why can't have a child why did my body have to fail me, when my mothers and aunts never failed them (we all have factor V- one gene). And why did I have to have a m/c why does there have to be so much pain in my life?
lakensmommy

Re : hard time

Postby jean » Fri Jun 25, 2010 05:31 pm

I'm so sorry. I know how you feel...I have sat here and gone over everything in my head a zillion times, thinking of how unfair this is and how devastating. I also get jealous with seeing other people with their children (even people who do deserve them) and it seems a LOT of my friends are pregnant right now.:(...I HATE being alone too. :(
jean

Postby l412angel » Fri Jun 25, 2010 06:06 pm

Im so sorry sweetie! (((HUGS))) Thinking of little Laken today!
l412angel

Postby frogibe » Sat Jun 26, 2010 06:45 pm

I'm so sorry...I know too well how that feels. I still can barely handle being around my best friend because she smoked a pack of cigarettes a day and had a healthy full term baby boy..WTH! I did everything right...and still ended up losing a child...I hate being alone too..thank god for this forum or else I think I would have gone crazy!

I too go through the family thing..my mom had me at 29 weeks and here I am fine and healthy. My daughter is born 5 days earlier than me and didn't survive...I just don't get it...and will never understand it.

Hang in there...things will get better. If you ever want to talk don't hesitate to e-mail me!

frogibe

Postby rosemary » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:43 am

Chelsea...I'm so sorry. Sending you hugs and wishing you peace. (((HUGS)))
rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby jules2 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 04:09 pm

"hard times" is an understatement really Chelsea. I'm so sorry you've been through this too. I don't like being alone any more either and can relate to that; its even harder. There is no logic or reason to this disease, and you don't always get what you deserve in life. But things can improve and they will for you eventually. Wish I could help more x
jules2

Postby leeann34 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:14 pm

I know exactly how you feel. It's been almost a year since I lost my little Olivia and I still don't like to be alone by myself. I am better than I was, but some days(during my summer break) I'll go to work while my husband is at work so I am not home alone. I have my dogs too, and they are comforting, but it's not the same as talking to a person.
leeann34

Postby brandib » Mon Aug 23, 2010 02:59 pm

I just wanted to let you know that I have thought of you and Laken even though we have never met or even spoken to each other. I've read your comments and posts and I have prayed for you. I don't know what its like to lose a child because of PE so I cannot relate to you in that way, but I do know PE is an unfair disease. If you smoke, you expect lung cancer. If you eat and eat and eat you expect type 2 diabetes. If you sleep around, you expect HIV------But to be pregnant and expect a baby and get PE and lose your baby is soooooooooooo unfair. All I can say now is prayer, hugs, and memories to you. God Bless.
brandib

Postby holly3372@msn.com » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:16 pm

It hasn't yet been a month since I lost my son Benjamin Spider.I relate to every word of what you wrote.I hate being alone too,dogs and all.xo
holly3372@msn.com

Postby holly3372@msn.com » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:18 pm

It hasn't yet been a month since I lost my son Benjamin Spider.I relate to every word of what you wrote.I hate being alone too,dogs and all.xo
holly3372@msn.com

Return to Grief and Loss