Post Reply FAQ Members Login

It's now July

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support

It's now July

Postby gossamer » Tue Jul 06, 2004 01:55 pm

by gossamer (242 Posts), Tue Jul 06, 2004 01:55 pm

Well, July is here. I am starting the countdown to when things started going all to *. July 2nd I had my level 2 Ultrasound and got to see her kicking her legs. July 16th I had another Ultrasound and got to see her yawn. July 18th I was put on bedrest, July 20th I started having liver pain, July 22nd was my first visit to the cardiologist and July 29th my baby was born and struggled to survive for an hour. Then her beautiful soul flew to heaven.

I forgot to tell you the story of little Mary Rose. She has eyes that exuded kindness frim the day of her birth. She uses these eyes to help other find the beauty in situations that would otherwise be devoid of even a semblance of humanity. She has eyes that can see the babies thrown away in trash cans in restrooms. She can see the agony and grief that has lined and wrinkled a young face beyond the ability of plastic surgery, for surgery cannot erase the grief stricken soul that lives in the eyes. She has eyes that see little ones praying gor their brothers and sisters in heaven. She has eyes that see her mommy and daddy cry everynight out of love for her. And now she has eyes to worship her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

She has a beautiful pert little nose to remind some and teach others how to smell the roses and the wind. To treasure the smallest things, milky baby breath, sweet baby head smell and even death, for we have all smelt death and then very politely tucked that smell away with all of our other unpleasant memories.

She has big huge ears on her head, I wondered if they were real they were so big, then I realized they needed to be big to be able to hear how much she is loved. She needed to hear her momma tell her it was ok that she let go to go home to God. She also needed to hear the hymns and prayers that were sung for her .

She has the longest fingers and smallest feet. Which apparantly she is the nursemaid in heaven and she is able to tuck in the little ones who haven't met their fmily yet then she tip toes ever so quietly to the corner of the room and plays the piano and accompanies herself to hymns and prayer.
That is what my baby girl looks like.
Gossamer

"Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were a minute old, I would have died for you. This is the miracle of life. " -Maureen Hawkins
http://www.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/zonker29/album?.dir=/f23e
gossamer

Re : It's now July

Postby for faith » Tue Jul 06, 2004 02:59 pm

by for faith (1749 Posts), Tue Jul 06, 2004 02:59 pm

Hugs to you today. Thank you so much for sharing that with us, it was just beautiful, you made me cry. January for me is a very similar month for me (from the 1st to our loss on the 30th), it will never be the same. I hope this month can be as peaceful as possible for you, I am thinking of you and Mary Rose.

Jill
mommy to:
Tyler - 4 (36 wks, PIH)
Angel baby - 1/20/03 (11 wks)
Faith Kristine - 1/5/04-1/30/04 (30 weeks due to severe PE, passed due to NEC & Sepsis(preemie complications))

trying for #2 to share our lives with since 9/02
for faith

Postby angelkat » Tue Jul 06, 2004 03:04 pm

by angelkat (3423 Posts), Tue Jul 06, 2004 03:04 pm

Sending you HUGE HUGS>>>> Thank you for sharing what's in your heart!...

Sending you prayers of comfort and peace during this hard time!

Hugs
~T
Moderator Grief and Loss
Mommy to
Drew(13)PE 37 wks
Ky (11)PE 34 wks
~i~ Katlyne(12/9/02-04/02/03)25 wks
Casey Looking at Aug
Katlyne's Tribute Site
http://forevernetwork.com/lifestories/lifestory.cfm?Archive_ID=10971&Directory=/Archives/MountHope&Sort=V
angelkat

Postby 5thtymachrm » Tue Jul 06, 2004 05:54 pm

by 5thtymachrm (909 Posts), Tue Jul 06, 2004 05:54 pm

~~~huge hugs your way~~~
you write beautifully about an amazing little angel. as the tears drop down my cheeks i say a prayer for you, to have a peacefull month and ever after.

Elizabeth

Indigo E. 11/20/03:37wks, PIH
ttc #2 is a go!
5thtymachrm

Return to Grief and Loss