For all expecting and or TTC Ladies....

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
julie f

Re : For all expecting and or TTC Ladies....

Postby julie f » Fri Aug 13, 2004 00:44 am

Thank you for sharing that. You and Casey are an inspiration to me.

Julie (27)
Zachary James, 7/22/03-7/27/03, born at 26wks - severe pe

Miracle in progress... #2 is due February 2005!!!

Southern California Coordinator

Re : For all expecting and or TTC Ladies....

Postby gossamer » Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:17 pm

Your Casey shares a birthday with my Mary Rose. Seeing that brought tears to my eyes.

"Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were a minute old, I would have died for you. This is the miracle of life. " -Maureen Hawkins

For all expecting and or TTC Ladies....

Postby angelkat » Thu Aug 12, 2004 07:16 pm

I just wanted to give you all a hug. And to let you know it's possible to have a good outcome after a loss. When I was first pregnancy with Casey I would think,what life would be like with a new baby that wasn't my Katlyne. As she is my world, my sweet little baby girl. I would lay in bed at night and wonder what would Casey look it. Would he look like Katlyne and if he did how would I handle that?... How would I handle having another baby...

Well, my shinning star is right here with us, she is the light in Casey's eyes. Sure, I get tears in my eyes thinking I never got to share this bond with Katlyne but we had our own bond a special bond. One I will never forget. One that will be with me always in my heart and soul.

It's so normal to be scared about the whole pregnancy. Set simple milestones, enjoy them, celebrate them (don't celebrate to much or else you will have GD!) And as always, share your fears and tears with us as it really helps me to let it flow.

Never give up your hopes and dreams.....

Sending you all HUGE HUGS........

Moderator Grief and Loss
Mommy to
Drew(14)PE 37 wks
Ky (12)PE 34 wks
~i~ Katlyne(12/9/02-04/02/03)25 wks
Casey - 34wks Born 7/29/04
Katlyne's Tribute Site

Return to “Grief and Loss”