Today...

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
sweetiesuzy

Re : Today...

Postby sweetiesuzy » Fri Oct 15, 2004 01:49 pm

Just wanted to bump this back to the top... thanks.

Aaryngston ~ 3/25/95
Chloe Rose ~ 10/26/01 Stillbirth
Samuel Isaac ~ 12/30/02
Laura Elise ~ 7/19/04

"Children will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"

sweetiesuzy

Today...

Postby sweetiesuzy » Fri Oct 15, 2004 01:45 pm

Today, October 15th, is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day as written by Congress in October 2001 when they passed a bill declaring this a day for us to celebrate and mourn the loss of our precious babies, and to remind those who have not suffered a loss how precious life is and that it must be cherished each day.

Today I am remembering my sweet Chloe. I think of her everyday and see her face. I imagine her laugh and try hard to hear it from heaven. I look at the sun and imagine how warm her breath would be upon my cheek. I ache to hold her in my arms. I remember her.

Today I am remembering all of our precious babies. I am honoring all the heartache we have felt and tears we have shed because of the unending sadness that has become a part of who we are. I know that all of our babies lives were not in vain. Even the shortest lives will never be forgotten. I remember all the angels.

Our babies are with us forever. They are part of who we are. They smile down upon us and protect us everyday. They give us the hope to go on knowing that one day we will be with them again. I light a candle in remembrance.

I remember even the shortest of lives. From the dreams we all had from the moment of the first positive pregnancy test. The early miscarriages, the stillborn, the delivery that went wrong and the ones born too early who struggled and fought... I remember.

I cherish each and every one of you brave and strong women here. Without this board I would have been so lost. I have gained strength from knowing each of you and having the reassurance that I am not alone. I am not alone in my experience or my feelings. I want to thank you and and let you each know that I will forever remember.

(((Hugs)))
Suzanna

Aaryngston ~ 3/25/95
Chloe Rose ~ 10/26/01 Stillbirth
Samuel Isaac ~ 12/30/02
Laura Elise ~ 7/19/04

"Children will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"

Return to “Grief and Loss”