Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Pg Angel Mommy's How are you all Doing?

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support

Pg Angel Mommy's How are you all Doing?

Postby angelkat » Sat Oct 16, 2004 06:30 am

by angelkat (3423 Posts), Sat Oct 16, 2004 06:30 am

Just wanting to let you know that we are all here for you cheering you on!. Yes, your "suppose" to be happy but fear has most likely taken over and that is so normal. But, who knows what really is normal?... Nothing is normal if you have had a loss and now pg.

Wild thoughts would run through my mind each and every day. Some thoughts I shared while other's I kept to myself (didn't want anyone to really think I was a nut case). Was the baby I was growing inside me going to look like my angel and if so, how would I ever deal with that?.. So many thoughts over and over again.

Somehow, after Casey was born I had a sense of peace come over me. All most like Katlyne telling me not to feel guilty but to go on loving both of them. Like she's also on the receiving end of those kisses and hugs. After all, she is the shinning star that shines in Caseys eyes.

Sending you huge hugs!!!!

Hugs
~T
Moderator Grief and Loss
Mommy to
Drew(14)PE 37 wks
Ky (12)PE 34 wks
~i~ Katlyne(12/9/02-04/02/03)25 wks
Casey - 34wks Born 7/29/04
Katlyne's Tribute Site
http://forevernetwork.com/lifestories/lifestory.cfm?Archive_ID=10971&Directory=/Archives/MountHope&Sort=V
angelkat

Re : Pg Angel Mommy's How are you all Doing?

Postby houstygirl » Sun Oct 17, 2004 02:23 pm

by houstygirl (28 Posts), Sun Oct 17, 2004 02:23 pm

Thanks for that.
It is indeed a very worrying time. I'm 18 weeks now.

I feel like everyone seems to be relying on me to produce a child, and that if it all goes wrong again I'll be letting them all down.

It upsets me when my mother in law tells me how excited she is that she's going to be a grandmother. Well I feel she already is! What about my Jonathan?!

I feel stressed out and anxious a lot of the time and really don't know how I'll manage to get through to the end of this with all my hair still attached and fingernails not bitten off.
[:)]

Mum to Angel baby Jonathan Douglas
born still 3rd April 2004 31wks, weighing 880gms
houstygirl

Postby angelkat » Sun Oct 17, 2004 06:31 pm

by angelkat (3423 Posts), Sun Oct 17, 2004 06:31 pm

My "Outlaws" are the same way... They for some reason can not get it in their head that Katlyne IS their grand daughter. It used to really get me mad, but I know SHE IS and I guess that is all that matters!...

Somehow you will manage to get thru the hard days and the worry will never go away. I think it even gets a little worst around the time of a loss. Hang in there we are all here for you each and every step of the way!!!

Hugs
~T
Moderator Grief and Loss
Mommy to
Drew(14)PE 37 wks
Ky (12)PE 34 wks
~i~ Katlyne(12/9/02-04/02/03)25 wks
Casey - 34wks Born 7/29/04
Katlyne's Tribute Site
http://forevernetwork.com/lifestories/lifestory.cfm?Archive_ID=10971&Directory=/Archives/MountHope&Sort=V
angelkat

Postby heatherbbb » Mon Oct 18, 2004 01:09 pm

by heatherbbb (603 Posts), Mon Oct 18, 2004 01:09 pm

Mum to Angel baby,
I wish I could say something to make things easier. I'm 25 weeks pregnant and very anxious too. Oh, mother-in-laws, what can I say? Mine is already pressuring my husband to plan more children after this one. I confronted her and asked her if she realizes how dangerous preeclampsia is. It's up to us if we decide to take the risk again. As for you, all you can do is eat well, take care of yourself, and watch for symptoms. If you do those things, it is not "up to you" to produce a healthy child. You can only control that which is actually in your control. I wish your MIL was more sensitive to how stressful this pregnancy is on you. The last thing you need is more pressure. Remember, there are a lot of us going through pregnancy after a loss. You are not alone. It's hard, but we can do it. I will keep you in my prayers.

Heather (32)
Mother of Seth Russell, delivered 26 weeks due to PE/HELLP 9/3/03-2/13/04
http://members.cox.net/heatherbbb/seth/seth.htm
Due with Joshua Allen -scheduled C-section @ 39 weeks (about Jan 20, 2005)
heatherbbb

Postby for faith » Mon Oct 18, 2004 01:43 pm

by for faith (1749 Posts), Mon Oct 18, 2004 01:43 pm

Thanks T ~ I am scared to even post that I am pregnant, much less think ahead to the future. I am 7 weeks and am already a wreck about everything. First about a miscarriage, next about how everyone is going to react (I know everyone is going to be on pins and needles) and of course if I make it through all of that, about PE again. Will it happen, will it be worse, and on and on?

houstygirl & Heather - Wishing you a great rest of your pregnancies, can't wait to hear about the happy homecomings!!!!

T ~ You are such an inspiration to us all. Take care,

Jill
mommy to:
Tyler - 4 (36 wks, PIH/mild PE))
Angel baby - 1/20/03 (11 wks)
Faith Kristine - 1/5/04-1/30/04 (30 weeks due to severe PE, passed due to NEC/Sepsis (preemie complications))
OUR LITTLE MIRACLE due 6/5/05

trying for #2 to share our lives with since 09/02
for faith

Postby lisac » Mon Oct 18, 2004 06:15 pm

by lisac (247 Posts), Mon Oct 18, 2004 06:15 pm

Thanks for sharing that T.

I'm four weeks now, and I really feel no excitement at all. Mostly I'm focused on the possibity of a mc. I haven't told a single family member because I'm just not excited at all, and I really don't want to hear their excitement.

Lisa
lisac

Return to Grief and Loss