One step forward, ten steps back

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support

Re : One step forward, ten steps back

Postby forlogan » Fri Dec 03, 2004 09:10 pm

My husband and I sat up late last night just talking about Logan. I have been having a hard time lately and just burst into tears when I hear a certain song or see someone holding a newborn baby. I don't know if it's the holidays, but this year is drastically different than last.

My heart goes out to you and your family...try not to be overwhelmed and please take it one minute at a time. You didn't do anything to deserve all this...none of us did. I hope you can find some peace and joy in this holiday season....as hard as it may be it truly is the most beautiful time of year.

This season is all about waiting for the birth of a son whose mother will lose him in the end too......wishing you all of God's blessings.

Dee (31)
DH Bryan (32)
Mom & Dad to:
Talia - 7 (full term, no complications) 1-31-97
Logan - (Stillborn at 25w due to severe PE) 5-16-04 and 4 little Angels in Heaven
forlogan

Re : One step forward, ten steps back

Postby amillhouse » Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:16 am

Dee, you said a mouthful in your last line. This time last year, I was singing "Mary Did You Know?" - trying to find the strength, feeling sick through the whole song and wondering what was going on. Little did I know I would be in the hospital the following week.

Thank you ladies for your support. I don't know what is going to happen - we leave for the States in a week. I know I am going to need the support and prayers of you wonderful ladies - and I will give you the same.

Anika

Mommy to Isaiah Dumisani Millhouse
20 January - 17 February 2004
Born at 28 weeks due to severe pre-eclampsia
Died at 28 days old of pneumonia
610 grams at birth
950 grams at death
My Angel Boy
"My firstborn, I will never forget you, always love you, and never replace you"
amillhouse

Previous

Return to Grief and Loss