In memory of Tyler (3/9/95-3/23/95)

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
mada

Re : In memory of Tyler (3/9/95-3/23/95)

Postby mada » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:51 am

Kris,
I don't really know what to say except that your words are truely beautiful and no doubt Tyler feels the love that is pouring out of your soul. {{hugs}}......Mada

Mada Harpster-moderator
Colorado co-coordinator
Sam 6-29-00 36weeks P.E.
Ben 11-03-01 No P.E.

angelkat

Postby angelkat » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:50 am

Kris that was beautiful!!...Thank you for sharing Tyler with us. Your words are so moving!
Hugging you tight

Hugs
~T
Moderator Grief and Loss
Mommy to
Drew(14)PE 37 wks
Ky (12)PE 34 wks
~i~ Katlyne(12/9/02-04/02/03)25 wks
Casey - 34wks Born 7/29/04
Katlyne's Tribute Site
http://forevernetwork.com/lifestories/l ... ope&Sort=V

jump-jo

Postby jump-jo » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:48 am

Kris,

You know me...the lurker. I had to come out for a post and let you know how much you touched my heart. I am in tears sitting here reading what you said. Tyler hears you. He knows you loved him. He knows what a wonderful mom he has. He is proud of you. You are a beautiful person inside and out. You are strong. Maybe not for yourself but for every person who came to this site for help, understanding and compassion, you were there. You talk from your heart and they listen. You have helped so many woman in so many ways. I don't know what I even came here looking for but what I found was a friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Tyler. I will tell Tyler tonight when I go to sleep just how special his mom is and how much she loved him. I will tell him that I am going to meet her this weekend and that I can't wait. I will tell him that she is doing everything she can so his brother or sister and other babies and mommys have a fighting chance. I will tell him to ask god to watch over you as he does him everyday. I will tell him Happy Birthday.

I love ya Kris and I am sending big hugs until I see you Friday.

Joanne (37)
Dave (37)
dd - Sydney 10 yrs old
ds - Cody - born 8/19/04 - 4.5 weeks premature
PE/HELLP

kfreeman

Postby kfreeman » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:23 am

Kris that was beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with all of us. I have this feeling that you will be blessed this year as you have sooooo much love to give.
Hugs

Kim (38)
Jeff (45)
Married June 22, 2002

Mom to:
Andrew 4-18-91 @ 32 weeks
Justin 12-26-04/12-26-04 @ 24 weeks

beckty

Postby beckty » Tue Mar 08, 2005 09:36 am

Hugs to you Kris (as I sit here in tears) I have an incredible 10 year old Tyler. Imagining life without him is a bleak sad thought.

I'll be thinking of BOTH of you the next few days.

Thank you for sharing.

Becky

Mom to Tyler (10) and William (in Jesus' arms at 27 weeks. 01/18/04 - Severe placental abruption at 15 weeks followed by severe PE and HELLP at 27 weeks. Delivery by emergency c-section)

Pregnant Again!! edd 08/31/05

mom2tori

Postby mom2tori » Tue Mar 08, 2005 09:21 am

Oh Kris that was beautiful!!!! I am all teary-eyed now but thank you so much for sharing. I love it and wanted you to know that what you wrote touched me. Thank you.

Alissa mommy to:
Dominic 9/10/97-9/11/97 @ 28 weeks
Victoria 1/8/02 @ 30 weeks

kdreher

In memory of Tyler (3/9/95-3/23/95)

Postby kdreher » Tue Mar 08, 2005 09:11 am

3/8/05

My Dearest Tyler,

Words cannot describe the sorrow that I feel knowing that tomorrow you will have been absent from my life for ten years. I had shed many tears for our loss. The feeling surely is indescribable, as it seems like some days you have been gone forever and other days I was just holding you. Our lives changed so much ten years ago and we were both dealt a cruel hand of fate when God called you to him sooner than I wanted to let you go.

I wonder if you hear my thoughts I have often as to how our lives would have been different had mommy not gotten sick. I hope you know that I never wished this to happen and still feel as though life was not fair to us. Do you know that I miss having you in my life? Do you know that I miss the fact that I do not hear you call me mommy over and over again? Do you know that your aunt, uncle, Nana’s and Pop Pop’s miss you terribly? My heart aches because we have missed out on so much in life, though I know you have angel’s wings and are watching over me. I try to be strong, I really do, but it can be so hard. Many people think I am strong, but you know the truth about me and that my heart was damaged a long time ago when I lost you.

You know that life has changed for me and it has not always been easy without you. I try to be a better person each day. I have found a great place for support and I even know some of the angel’s mommy’s that you are with every day. These women have been both an inspiration and a place I can go when I feel down.

I will be visiting you and Meyme and Grandpop at the cemetery this week. I am so glad that you have been with them – they love you so much and are keeping you company for me. Watch the sky for the special balloons that I will be sending you.

Ten years ago I said good-bye to you with this special poem and I wanted you to know that it still means the same to me today! I miss you with all my heart.

When God calls little children to dwell with Him above.
We mortals sometimes question the wisdom of His love.
For no heartache compares with the death of one small child,
Who does so much to make our world seem wonderful and mild.
Perhaps God tires of calling the aged to His fold,
So He picks a rosebud before it can grow old.
God knows how much we need them, and so He takes but a few,
To make the land of Heaven more beautiful to view.
Believing this is difficult still somehow we must try,
The saddest words mankind knows will always be “Goodbye”,
So when a little child departs, we who are left behind,
Must realize God loves children.
Angels are hard to find.

In loving memory – Tyler Wayne
March 9, 1995 – March 23, 1995
I LOVE YOU!
MOMMY

Kris (35)
DH, Tom (35)
Connecticut, USA

Tyler 3-9-95 to 3-23-95 (26 wks severe pe/HELLP)
miscarriage 1/26/05

Hoping for a 2005 miracle!

[email protected]

Return to “Grief and Loss”