In Memory of Sebanna Sarine

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
lucy

Re : In Memory of Sebanna Sarine

Postby lucy » Wed Jun 29, 2005 01:57 am

[:(] [V] Thank you you guys are beyound kind I dont know what else I can say. Thanks so much

Lucy (18) -Mom to Sebanna Sarine 6 lbs 7 ozs and 20 inches long born April 9 2005 at 37 wks edd and 36 wks on exam following 3 1/2 wks of hosplization after being diagnosed with pre-eclampsia again at 31 wks April 9-May 20 2005 Ill never understand why we lost her but I will forever love her

Dh deployed until Dec or longer

Proud mommy to Sebastian Orpheus 1lb 9.9 ozs 12 inches long stillborn at 26 wks due to pre-eclampsia we will always love and never forget you beautiful baby boy!

Mom to Garet 8 Angie 7

mrsike

Postby mrsike » Tue Jun 28, 2005 03:29 pm

Lucy - Meg said it so well. I think you are way more of an inspiration to many people than you realize. Please don't go away!

Michelle

Mommy to
Reagan 12/12/99 - full term
McKinley 2/14/01 - 36.5 weeks severe anemia, borderline PE
Taylor 3/21/05 31 weeks - 3 lbs 7 oz chronic high BP, gestational diabetes, severe anemia, PE

meg hanrahan

Postby meg hanrahan » Tue Jun 28, 2005 01:11 pm

Lucy - Believe it or not, when you express the grief you feel from Sebanna's death, you do not drag me down. Rather I see an amazing young woman who has endured so much pain in her short life. You bring me the strength I need to sometimes make it through my days - you encourage me. I would not want to see you leave any of the forums - you are important to all of us. And Catherine said it best about your "friend". He obviously had never experienced the pain that you have and cannot relate. Be mopey, sad, depressed etc. We are here to help, listen, and care. You are always in my thoughts.

Meg
Isabella 11/11/2002 (34 weeks, severe pe)
Katie 4/21/2004 (full term, no pe)
#3 Due 7/29/2005

cassie05

Postby cassie05 » Tue Jun 28, 2005 01:10 pm

Lucy, Please dont go away, we need you. Like the otheres have said this a place for support. You dont bring us down, we are supposed to be here for eachother. THis is the perfect place to vent and you can do it all you need to and know that we will always be here for you through the good and the bad...please dont leave us

cassie is mommy to...
stephen...severe pre-e...delivered at 27+6...1 lb 12 oz
and my sweet little angel Kaitlyn Victoria, passed before her first breath May 22nd, 2005....27 weeks 4days...blood clot, hemorage and rupture in the umbelical cord

melissam

Postby melissam » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:59 am

Lucy sweetheart...This is the one place in the world you can be where the majority of us actually understand. There are many of us that watched as our child suffered and then died. There are many of us that have felt that horrible, unbearable greif. There are many of us that know this deep unending pain. People who tell you what this guy did have no idea what a dark place loosing a child puts you in.

You have every right to be "mopey". You have every right to be down. You have every right to be depressed. Come here, vent, try as you might, you will not pull us down. Let us help lift you up. That is what this forum is for. We are a support group. You have offered your support to so many other women. Please let us offer you our support. If you leave, you rob us of this very speical opportunity to help a friend in need.

We miss your little Sebanna also. We felt the pain of her loss...not as deeply as you... but we felt it. We have cried with you, we have laughed with you, we need you, as I hope, you need us.

I hope to see you around really soon.

Also, I just updated the Losses thread with Sebastian's correct date.

Melissa - Moderator for Grief and Loss
Mom to:
Riley 2/9/2000 born at 37 weeks due to PE
Kelsi 12/30/2004 - 1/1/2005 (13 oz) born at 24 weeks due to Severe PE
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/k/kelsi2005/

mom2tori

Postby mom2tori » Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:08 am

I am going to agree Lucy, stick around. This place is filled with amazing women and we depend on each other to help pull us through the hard days. We are here for you to lean on anytime-that is what this is all about, caring people being there for you when you need them to be. Don't listen to what anyone is telling you about 'mopeing' around. Your heart is broken and you have every right to feel the way you do for as long as you have to-there is no timeline on grief and heartache. Take care of you-I worry about you

Alissa mommy to:
Dominic 9/10/97-9/11/97 @ 28 weeks
Victoria 1/8/02 @ 30 weeks

akemt

Postby akemt » Tue Jun 28, 2005 09:10 am

Lucy,
In all honestly, who cares what this guy thinks!? You are greiving -it is not about him, it is about you, Sebanna and Sebastian, Garet, Angie and DH. You have every right to be "mopey", and perhaps he needs a swift kick in the rear - let him lose children and then see how he feels. Okay, I'd never wish that upon anyone, but you understand - he obviously doesn't get it and hopefully never will truly understand, but some compassion would surely be nice.

And Lucy, this is a grief and loss forum -it is here specifically for you to vent when you are at your lowest and when you need to most. Trust me, the women here understand! And that is what friendship is all about -helping out and being there for someone through the good and the bad. This has to be the most trying time in your life - let the women here help you through it. And when you do feel like you have the strength in the future (because that time will come), you can be the one around to help others going through such a time as this...For now, it is your turn to lean on our shoulders.

We love you Lucy and want to do whatever we can. We certainly don't want you to say goodbye out of concern for us! Stick around, don't worry about bringing us down, and do what YOU need to to get through this.

Much love,

Catherine, Moderator
DH Britton
Emma, March 2003- 37 wks PIH & Oligo
Lara, July 2004 -38 wks PIH & gallbladder fun

denise

Postby denise » Tue Jun 28, 2005 08:52 am

Lucy, please know we are here for you. You are not dragging us down at all, we want to be here for you. All of us are concerned for you, and care for you. Do you have an appointment with the counselor, or can you make one.

What is happening with your medical coverage? Is your husband stepping down to part-time? I would see if you could get some medical assistance of some time if possible.

Keeping you in my thoughts.

-------
Denise / Co-coordinator for WI
Jason (DH)
Ariana (DD) May 2003-just shy of 35 weeks: Class 1 HELLP
Trying for Baby #2

http://hometown.aol.com/oneyodafan/DeniseHomePage.htm

lucy

Postby lucy » Tue Jun 28, 2005 08:43 am

I just need to say goodbye for awhile I dont know how long awhile is maybe a few days maybe a year, a guy friend that knew me before I lost Sebanna told me I am so mopey these days I drag everyone down and I dont want to do that to you guys anymore, plus I feel like I am so close to the edge I cant be sure I havent gone over, my mind cant comphrend this, I kept crying out in public yesterday and then made myself stay in bed all day and all night I love my babies and I am failing once again because I dont know how to go on, I cant do it right now thanks for being my friends

Lucy (18) -Mom to Sebanna Sarine 6 lbs 7 ozs and 20 inches long born April 9 2005 at 37 wks edd and 36 wks on exam following 3 1/2 wks of hosplization after being diagnosed with pre-eclampsia again at 31 wks April 9-May 20 2005 Ill never understand why we lost her but I will forever love her

Dh deployed until Dec or longer

Proud mommy to Sebastian Orpheus 1lb 9.9 ozs 12 inches long stillborn at 26 wks due to pre-eclampsia we will always love and never forget you beautiful baby boy!

Mom to Garet 8 Angie 7

lou

Postby lou » Mon Jun 27, 2005 02:39 pm

Hi Lucy

I have been thinking of you and checked in to say hi.. the article sounds great and you are so brave and strong to be able to do this in honor of your precious babies Sebastian xx and Sebanna.

I hope you are hanging on in there.. god only knows how you are..[:(] hope some good days soon out number the bad..your children must be SO proud of there wonderful Mom.[:I]

Take care and sending a ((hug)) and kisses to your precious babiesxxx

Louise [:I]
xxx

Mummy to angel Thomas.
born 4th feb 2003
died 4th oct 2003. Aged 8 months
PE & HELLP @ 27 wks & 6 days.
http://www.shattered-dreams.uk.com/Thom ... ussell.htm

Also Mummy to:
Charlie Thomas
Born: 11th May 2005
37wks & 5 days