In Memory of Sebanna Sarine

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
denise

Re : In Memory of Sebanna Sarine

Postby denise » Thu Jun 23, 2005 05:38 am

Lucy, support is what we are all about. No thank you needed. We care about you. I am in awe that you were able to give that interview...I look forward to reading it. Keeping you in my thoughts.

-------
Denise Co-coordinator for WI
Jason
Ariana May 2003-just shy of 35 weeks: Class 1 HELLP
http://hometown.aol.com/oneyodafan/DeniseHomePage.htm

lucy

Postby lucy » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:23 pm

Thanks guys I wish I knew where this trength is that everyone keeps telling me about but I told her you guys have stuck by me not just through my pregnancy and thereafter but even after losing her I told her what a great group this is and how much support and care you have all poured out I gave her the link which she is supposed to print along with the article I will post as soon as I can after it gets printed. Thanks again guys I hope you know how much you all mean to me even my husband told the reporter how impressed he was with you guys and he told her he doesnt get impressed easily so thats saying alot I dont know what I would have done without all of you when something happens that I know noone else will understand I want to rush here because I know you guys do I feel like you guys have become closer to me than alot of my own family I guess what I am trying to say is thank you

Lucy (18) -Mom to Sebanna Sarine 6 lbs 7 ozs and 20 inches long born April 9 2005 at 37 wks following 3 1/2 wks of hosplization Diagnosed with pre-eclampsia again at 31 wks April 9-May 20 2005 Ill never understand why we lost her but I will forever love her

Dh deployed until Dec or longer

Proud mommy to Sebastian Orpheus 1lb 9.9 ozs 12 inches long stillborn at 26 wks due to pre-eclampsia we will always love and never forget you beautiful baby boy!

Mom to Garet 8 Angie 7

sweetiesuzy

Postby sweetiesuzy » Wed Jun 22, 2005 07:50 pm

Lucy -

I am looking forward to reading the article. What a great honor. I am so proud of you and I admire your strength.

Hugs,
Suz

------------------------
Aaryngston ~ 3/25/95
Chloe Rose ~ 10/26/01 Stillbirth
Samuel Isaac ~ 12/30/02
Laura Elise ~ 7/19/04

"Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have
trouble remembering how to fly"
-Marion Beatty

susan belisle

Postby susan belisle » Wed Jun 22, 2005 06:42 pm

Wow Lucy. You hold more strength, courage and wisdom then you give yourself credit for. I know your sorrow but I continue to find bravory amazing. The things your are able to accomplish are simply outstanding.

Susan
Interuption 06/23/01 @20 wks
Carly 04/24/02 30 wks 3lbs 6 oz
Corine Bay 04/27/05 32 wks 2 lbs

cassie05

Postby cassie05 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 05:45 pm

That is so great that you got to do both stories...please post the article or post a link so we can see it when it comes...thanks

cassie is mommy to...
stephen...severe pre-e...delivered at 27+6...1 lb 12 oz
and my sweet little angel Kaitlyn Victoria, passed before her first breath May 22nd, 2005....27 weeks 4days...blood clot, hemorage and rupture in the umbelical cord

cassie05

Postby cassie05 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 05:42 pm

That is so great that you got to do both stories...please post the article or post a link so we can see it when it comes...thanks

cassie is mommy to...
and my sweet little angel Kaitlyn Victoria, passed before her first breath May 22nd, 2005....27 weeks 4days...blood clot, hemorage and rupture in the umbelical cord

lucy

Postby lucy » Wed Jun 22, 2005 04:51 pm

Thank you so much for your concern, most days I am not sure that will keep going but I did the newspaper interview today and put in a great word for the pre-e foundation shes is going to tell them what a support this board has been and include the link she did both Sebastians and Sebannas story (although I woundnt say much about the Drs/hospital as that could have been constrewed slander and I didnt want that to deflect from my babies story) I am so happy to have got to do this I will post the article when it comes out she said it would either be tuesdays paper or the friday thereafter.

Lucy (18) -Mom to Sebanna Sarine 6 lbs 7 ozs and 20 inches long born April 9 2005 at 37 wks following 3 1/2 wks of hosplization Diagnosed with pre-eclampsia again at 31 wks April 9-May 20 2005 Ill never understand why we lost her but I will forever love her

Proud mommy to Sebastian Orpheus 1lb 9.9 ozs 12 inches long stillborn at 26 wks due to pre-eclampsia we will always love and never forget you beautiful baby boy!

Mom to Garet 8 Angie 7

lorelei

Postby lorelei » Wed Jun 22, 2005 06:19 am

Lucy,
I rarely post on this board but have followed your story since you lost your precious little boy. I was on vacation and when I came back I logged on and was just heartbroken to hear about your sweet little Sebanna. I have 2 children that were born at 37 weeks..the first one to severe p/e and the other one it was fairly mild..so I have no idea the pain you are going through...I just wanted to say how sorry I am. I myself am a Christian and I find it so hard to understand why this has happened to you not once, but twice. It seems so unfair that you have been dealt this twice in your young life. Please know that so many people care about and love you and are praying for you to find peace and comfort in this difficult time. I feel like I know so many here even though I guess none of us really do. It was my 29th birthday when I found out about Sebanna and you were on my mind the entire day. I am so sorry sweetie...Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Lori, mom to Hunter (9-27-01) and Dalton (8-10-04) both born at 37 weeks due to p/e

lucy

Postby lucy » Wed Jun 22, 2005 04:44 am

Thank you all I have no great words hidden inside but I have expressed again and again how sorry I am for all your losses but it still feels so inadequate I will never understand why this has to happen you have no ideal how bad I am hurting with you, I am sending out love to all of you even though I know it doesnt really help what we all want back I cant give to any of us, why do I try to say the things I cant undo because I sooo want to help I am soooo sorry for all of our pain I had a person who said some harsh things about babies who die and I am still struggling with how to deal I want my baby girl more than anything my son too I want them to feel my love my kisses and cuddling I dont want them to have ever felt pain or ever feel it again I am so tired of hurting but I can not and will not whimp out knowing my babies dealt with it, I cant think about what happened without downing more pills that they prescribed, my heart is breaking and it hurts so bad, it was one month 2 days ago on the 20th, I find myself struggling to understand why I have to keep struggling for the will to live my heart is broken and crushed but the love for my kids and their memory is the only thing that keeps me going, I will never forget or quit loving them, the chaplain at the hospital where she died said he was so touched with how much I loved her and how even after she died I wanted to be with her I keep thinking to myself why is that suprsing love doesnt end with dealth I will NEVER EVER quit loving my precious princess she is my angel one of the best things that ever happened to me she showed me there is still good left in people, there is still hope, there is still perfection in our eyes I love that little girl more than anything, I would have died for her and I will never forget my beautiful perfect angel I hope she never quits feeling the love I have for her. Nothing seems right without her she is my life I will not ever forget never

Mom to Garet 8 Angie 7

cassie05

Postby cassie05 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 06:23 pm

Lucy, how are you???

cassie is mommy to...

Return to “Grief and Loss”