smiling thru the tears

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
lucy

Re : smiling thru the tears

Postby lucy » Sat Jul 06, 637348 4:30 am

I am so sorry for your loss I have no magic word or solution for this miserable word they call grief I just lost my little girl when she was 1 month 11 days and prior to that my son was stillborn alot of my days are constant crying, cant offer you any magic solution but I just wanted to send my love and let you know I am thinking of you.

Lucy (18) -Mom to Sebanna Sarine 6 lbs 7 ozs and 20 inches long born April 9 2005 at 37 wks following 3 1/2 wks of hosplization Diagnosed with pre-eclampsia again at 31 wks April 9-May 20 2005 Ill never understand why we lost her but I will forever love her

Dh deployed until Dec or longer

Proud mommy to Sebastian Orpheus 1lb 9.9 ozs 12 inches long stillborn at 26 wks due to pre-eclampsia we will always love and never forget you beautiful baby boy!

Mom to Garet 8 Angie 7

cassie05

Postby cassie05 » Sat Jun 22, 637348 3:15 pm

Hi Sam,
Im so sorry for your loss. I am just two weeks and 3 days from the loss of my daughter. I also have a bear that I sleep with every night, it was the first one we bought for her just a couple weeks before she grew wings. It is so hard to deal with the loss of a child, but thankfully the women here are great, they have definatly given me some needed strength and support...its a great place to come and let it all out. I think a lot of us probably have some hard time remembering what went on when we had our babies, some because of the meds and some because of the denial...mine was more denial. This weeks has been especially rough on dh and I as reality really starts to set in and I know the feeling of seeing other babies, that and pregnant women set me off...I even had a friend that had her baby just days after I had kaitlyn.
Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you

cassie is mommy to...
stephen...severe pre-e...delivered at 27+6...1 lb 12 oz
and my sweet little angel Kaitlyn Victoria, passed before her first breath May 22nd, 2005....27 weeks 4days...cause is unknown

j betts

Postby j betts » Sat Jun 22, 637348 2:55 pm

Sam,

I am sorry about the loss of your baby boy, Alexander. The feelings that you have are normal. You will find a lot of support here at PF.

Jacinta
Mommy to Mia Alexandra
12/23/02(stillborn @ 36 wks due to complete placental abruption, caused by severe PRE-E and HELLP SYNDROME)

Mia, "MY BUMPKIN"----
You complete me
You are my LIFE, my HEART and SOUL, forever...
my sweet, precious baby girl
I LOVE YOU!!!

kdreher

Postby kdreher » Sat Jun 22, 637348 9:24 am

OH Sam,
I'm so sorry for your heartache. Dealing with the loss of a child is very difficult..like Sue even said, I'm 10 yrs from my loss and STILL get the tearful days. I can't explain it, some things set me off...at different times. Like you, I was pretty drugged up and don't remember much of Tyler's firt week with me, I was dying partly too, I do remember the day he passed as I was holding him, but I'd like that day back in a sense to take in more. I think we all have some sort of regret or a moment during this time we want back.

Kris (35) & Tom (35)
Connecticut State Coordinator

My Angel - Tyler 3/9/95 to 3/23/95 (15 oz, 26 wks severe pe/HELLP)
Tubal Ligation 2/2000
Tubal Reversal 10/2004
Miscarriage 1/05

tkstevens@sbcglobal.net

sjs40

Postby sjs40 » Sat Jun 22, 637348 4:23 am

So sorry for your loss of Alexander. I am almost 2 years on from my loss and still have those tearful days. Losing a baby is definately the hardest thing to cope with. It has helped to talk with others who understand, especially on here. There are may wonderful women who know just how you feel, and who can help you through the bad times.

Sue (41)
Chris (38)
DD Eleanor Susan (Ellie)
born at 27wks severe PE
24 July 03 - 20 August 03

tommysmommy21004

Postby tommysmommy21004 » Wed Jun 12, 637348 7:40 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss, Sam!! Please feel free to get your feelings out any time you need to. The women here are very supportive and wonderful women.

Deanna Smith-Powers (31)
Tom (29)

Mommy to Thomas James, b.2/10/04 @ 34 weeks due to severe pre-e and HELLP syndrome
Diagnosed with prothrombin genetic mutations-12/28/04

"Throw caution to the wind, then dive!!"

angelkat

Postby angelkat » Wed Jun 12, 637348 4:10 pm

Sam,

Please don't be sorry for coming here and venting or even letting out your feelings. That's what we are here for. The pain never goes away just sometimes it's easier to deal with than other days. Some days just knock us off our feet and yet others we can go on with life.

I'm sorry your having a hard day. I hope and pray tomorrow is better for you.

Please always feel free to write your feelings. To me, it helps me a great deal to go on and on. We all understand what your going thru...

Sending you HUGE HUGS

Hugs
~T
Moderator Grief and Loss
Mommy to
Drew(14)PE 37 wks
Ky (12)PE 34 wks
~i~ Katlyne(12/9/02-04/02/03)25 wks
Casey - 34wks Born 7/29/04
Katlyne's Tribute Site
http://forevernetwork.com/lifestories/l ... ope&Sort=V

mom2tori

Postby mom2tori » Wed Jun 12, 637348 3:33 pm

Hey Sam, I am sorry you are having one of those days where the flood of tears and all the pain is what is keeping you company. You are right-life can be very cruel. The pain will never go away, it is always there, it just changes itself a little and doesn't seem so intense all the time. My son has been gone for almost 8 years and I still have days where it hits so hard and I feel like I am knocked to my knees yet again with all of this pain. I am sorry that today is that kind of day for you. I am hoping that having a place for you to vent and feel less alone in your pain will help you through yet another day of heartache. My thoughts are with you and I am hoping tomorrow is not filled with tears for you.

Alissa mommy to:
Dominic 9/10/97-9/11/97 @ 28 weeks
Victoria 1/8/02 @ 30 weeks

melissam

Postby melissam » Wed Jun 12, 637348 1:47 pm

Oh Sam,

Hang in there sweetie. It really is hard. You had to deal with so much all at once and were so sick. I too just smile and act happy for my friends and inside I am all upset. Why did they get to have their baby, why didn't I, etc. etc.

Like Tina said, it does get easier to deal with eventually. Your loss is still so new. I am into this 5 months. I still have days where I just break down and cry. I am sure my parents think that I am doing much worse than I actually am. I call them when I am upset. So it seems like they only hear me when I am upset. LOL.

They didn't give me a teddy bear or anything like that, but I am certain if they had, I too would be sleeping with it. I really have found it helpful to talk about this. So when you are ready we are here to support you with whatever you may need.

Melissa
Mom to:
Riley 2/9/2000 born at 37 weeks due to PE
Kelsi 12/30/2004 - 1/1/2005 (13 oz) born at 24 weeks due to Severe PE
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/k/kelsi2005/
New photos added 4/18/05 - see Kelsi's Closet

tinalowe

Postby tinalowe » Wed Jun 12, 637348 1:32 pm

*hugs* Sam... losing our baby was definetely th hardest thing I ever went through... it has been almost a year and a half, and I still have my moments... but, with time they will get better, I promise. You are going to find so many things that hurt, and sometimes evry unexpected ones too... and it is ok to break down and cry, or to talk to us... in fact talking about it helped me a great deal. Feel free to share with us anytime you need too. We will always listen.

Tina 23
DH Dereck 27

Emma Victoria stillborn 12-28-03 severe pre-e

Return to “Grief and Loss”