Thanks, for the insight & links. I shall definately check those out. The reason for confusion is that my Gyn says up to me if I want to continue, as per past Toxemia. And our fertility specialists said to stop taking it at 12 weeks. I'm sure you can see my confusion.
I have decided to stop taking it, as there is not real evidance to continue it, and really It's not worth the health risk to my miracle baby. We waited long enough to conceive, lets not temp fate!
Thanks again for the insight! And the welcome wagon to the site.