Some interesting week 5 information- You caught me

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
lucy

Re : Some interesting week 5 information- You caught me

Postby lucy » Mon Dec 19, 2005 06:41 pm

Thanks so much, we can certaintly use prayers. Hugs

raindrop

Postby raindrop » Mon Dec 19, 2005 09:01 am

I dont get to check in as much as I once did with 3 kiddos now, checking in this morning and saw this thread....

[:D][:D]CONGRATS!!!![:D][:D]

I will be praying for a LONG healthy preg for you..

lucy

Postby lucy » Sun Dec 18, 2005 07:56 pm

Thanks so much and ya dont worry if I cheat I wont tell anyone lol no just kidding I am going to do my best. Many hugs to you all.

caitlynsmama

Postby caitlynsmama » Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:52 am

Wow Lucy, I have been rooting for you on the TTC board, but here it is, you are pregnant again. YOU better take care of yourself or you will have lots of internet aunties coming to make you rest...

lucy

Postby lucy » Sat Dec 17, 2005 09:52 pm

Thanks so much guys, Ill have to post some recent pictures we took that way when I post again in a few months you will believe me when I tell you most of the weight gain is new lol just kidding Ill gain as much as I need to my babys health is top priority although I think the Dr will ok just a 15 lb weight gain again.

princess purr

Postby princess purr » Sat Dec 17, 2005 04:42 pm

OMG! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

debmc

Postby debmc » Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:58 am

OMG Lucy,

I've been checking the ttc forums to see if you were pg and i just thought I'd check here. I am sooooooooo happy for you sweetheart.

Loadsda love and cuddles [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

lucy

Postby lucy » Sat Dec 17, 2005 03:47 am

Thanks so much alex, I am hoping my insurance will kick in soon so we can find out what our plan of care is going to be.

alexp

Postby alexp » Fri Dec 16, 2005 01:50 am

Oh Lucy, I am so, so, so happy for you!!! This is the best news I've heard all week - heck, all month [:D] [:D] [:D].

Lots of love, prayers and happy pink and blue thoughts being sent your way...[:)]

lucy

Postby lucy » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:35 pm

You guys truly are the best, I soooo appreciate all the prayers and good thoughts, and Lizzybeth I would faint too my dear, Rebecca I was 2 days late (the 12th) whan I first tested and got a negative which I think is because I used a dollar store test which I had never done when I was pregnant before, than it turned postive when I was 4 days late so yesterday(the 14th) and as far as telling everyone I just cant keep a secret[:o)] I wanted to record it on the answering machine and have someone call but like I said I just cant seem to keep a secret esp a happy one, we are going to tell the rest of dhs family at Christmas though.

I am so glad I have you guys, you have stuck by me through the thick and thin from after I lost Sebastian throughout my pregnancy and at times overwhelming fear with Sebanna, the bedrest, than when she was born healthy and heartbreakingly when she left us seemingly way too soon. I am sending so many hugs to you guys you have no idea, thank you all soooo much.

Return to “Pregnant Again?”