Blood Pressure FINALLY dropping

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
denise

Re : Blood Pressure FINALLY dropping

Postby denise » Wed Dec 28, 2005 04:53 pm

Korie, plain and simple I'd say that if you are concerned...please call your OB. Have they given you a clear indication of when they want you to call? That might be helpful to you. Hope that bp continues to come down. Keep us posted.

korie

Blood Pressure FINALLY dropping

Postby korie » Wed Dec 28, 2005 04:50 pm

Well I took some of your advise today because last night my blood pressure was still 177/116 and called my boss at 11 and told her I was leaving to go to the hospital to get my blood pressure down. Well I went home and took my BP one last time before I went in, well it was 164/98 (due to my 200mg dose of Lebatalol 2x daily). I know it's still a little high, but it is finally dropping a little. So now I am just in limbo, waiting to see what it does tonight. So my question is how low is back to something I should be comfortable with and stop worrying so much?
Korie

Return to “Pregnant Again?”