HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Postby baby braden » Tue Nov 04, 2003 03:59 pm

I need some help ASAP about this..
I had him 1 month ago, and me and my husband didn't want to wait to have sex after 6 weeks, so we went ahead and started 2 weeks ago, and have about 3-4 times now. Yes.. unprotected sex at that. So my question is.. When do I start ovulating? Do I have to start ovulating once I have had a baby to get pregnant? Do I have to have a period? When do i get my period? When after i have a baby can i get pregnant again? I bought an ovulation kit lastnite, and took one lastnite, and one this morning, and both said I wasnt ovulating yet.. So basically i just need a lot of questions answered.. I need to know WHEN or HOW i find out if Im pregnant again without asking the dr. She'll think i'm a complete horndog if she suspects im pregnant again prior to only giving birth a month ago!! So PLEASE IM BEGGING FOR SOME ANSWERS!!!! Thank you ALL very much.
baby braden

Re : HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Postby taras mom » Wed Nov 05, 2003 03:40 am

Stop with the unprotected sex already![:p] Once you start ovulating again, you can get pregnant--BEFORE your next period. Ovulation tests aren't reliable enough to use as birth control, either. We wouldn't want your doctor to think you're a horndog,[;)] so just buy a few home pregnancy tests and check yourself over the next month. If you're pregnant, you'll know soon enough.

Carol (38)
DH Bill (39)
Tara Mairichi
12/7-12/9, 2002
The Mightiest Little Angel
taras mom

Re : HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Postby akemt » Wed Nov 05, 2003 01:11 pm

Ashley,

Some of us answered in the "Bed Rest" forum.

Catherine (22)
DH Britton (27)
Emma Margaret (03/02/03) 37 weeks from PIH & oligo
akemt

Return to Pregnant Again?