My MIA Update!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
erin2003

My MIA Update!

Postby erin2003 » Tue Dec 09, 2003 05:09 am

Hi All,

On Nov 30 I felt uwell so I called our Mat. Hospital and went in to be assessed. My BP was unstable so I was admitted for 24 hour observation. BP stabalized and I was discharged on Monday. I went in on Tuesday Dec 2 for our regular appointment and my BP was #/100+. After awhile it went down to #/90+. Our Peri felt it better I be admitted once again. He was going out of town and he said he would feel much better knowing that I was in hospital in case I took a turn for the worse. The good news is, I had a full Pre-E work up done and so far so good! I was given the option to stay yesterday or be discharged so ofcourse I wanted to come home. Even though I have developed PIH at this point we are still going strong.

We go back next Tuesday and may discuss moving our c/s closer as I feel my body has had enough. I am having daily headaches with spots, acid reflux, and horrid nausea.

We are feeling so blessed to be as far along as we are. Back in May we never truly thought we would see 30weeks, let alone 36!

Thanks all for your support! I hope to check back in soon!

Erin
36w! 22 days til our scheduled c/s! [:)]

Me 27 DH 28
^|^ Jackson Andrew Jan 21-25, 2003
Born at 27w5d due to Pre-E, HELLP
OMGoodness! It's a Girl! EDD Jan 6/04
C-section scheduled Dec 31/03
www.babiesonline.com/babies/p/polkie

Return to “Pregnant Again?”