great appointment

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
mada

Re : great appointment

Postby mada » Wed May 10, 2006 11:36 am

Alissa that's awesome!!! What a great visit.....here's to 34 weeks+!!!!

fiona
Forum Moderator

Re : great appointment

Postby fiona » Wed May 10, 2006 11:35 am

[:D][:D][:D]

mom2tori

great appointment

Postby mom2tori » Wed May 10, 2006 11:28 am

I am 21 weeks now and this mornings appointment was great! I am quite surprised and even my doc said she is pleasantly surprised. My weight gain has slowed down and is pretty good, my blood pressure is where it is supposed to be with the labetelol, my urine dip showed no protein and the baby is loud and spunky!! I still am seen weekly, and started another round of labs including the 24hr urine even though the office dip was good. We have a growth ultrasound in 3 weeks. She said if we can make it to 34 weeks we can deliver at that hospital and not need to be transferred to Madison where the hospitals are better equipped for preemie babies. She said if everything stays as good as it is we will not go over 36-37 weeks. Our goal is a healthy baby and mom not to see how far we can push things. I agree!!! Things are looking VERY good right now. I must say that I still feel like I am holding my breath for something to pop up but I will take the good appointment.

Return to “Pregnant Again?”