Today IS THE DAY!! 10AM CASSIE UPDATE!!!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
jaxsmom

Re : Today IS THE DAY!! 10AM CASSIE UPDATE!!!

Postby jaxsmom » Mon May 15, 2006 08:56 am

Oh my goodness I've been checking daily for an update... I'm happy for her, she's come so far. Sending many prayers for her & the babies... Thanks you so much Lori for sending the update...

lyndsey

Postby lyndsey » Mon May 15, 2006 08:46 am

Oh my goodness Cassie! How exciting! I will be thinking of you and your babies all day and anxiously awaiting news of your status! Good luck, you guys will be in my prayers. Lori, thank you so much for keeping us informed.

orrobbins

Postby orrobbins » Mon May 15, 2006 08:31 am

Thanks for the news! I hope all turns out well, and please let Cassie know that we're all thinking about her and praying for her and the babies! Good luck!

timelessbeauty

Postby timelessbeauty » Mon May 15, 2006 07:58 am

Lori,

I just finished making two crocheted preemie hats this weekend. Hmmm .. will PINK do? hehehe I will be making a couple more things and hopefully be able to send them shortly. The family will be in my thoughts and prayers!

miracle3

Postby miracle3 » Mon May 15, 2006 07:53 am

Oh how exciting!!!! Let Cassie know that I am thinking og her. Goodness nothing like spur of the moment decisions huh? But hey we have all been on edge for the last 6 weeks worrying about those babies. That mag shes on has probably done a trick on her. Well her and those babies are in my prayers now and always.

lorelei

Today IS THE DAY!! 10AM CASSIE UPDATE!!!

Postby lorelei » Mon May 15, 2006 07:49 am

Ok, Cassie called me about 15 minutes ago and said that they started her on mag during the night as her pressures had gotten too high. All weekend she was consistently in the 150/90 or 160/100 range. Yesterday she complained of upper right quadrant pain and she said that she "thought she was dying" during the night it hurt so bad so they ran labs and they came back abnormal. She doesn't know exactly what wasn't normal. So here's the exciting part...the dr that comes in today is the one that was looking for one more reason to deliver her the day she was admitted. The nurses have even cautioned her that he doesn't like the wait and see approach and that today very well could be the day. So I'm anxiously awaiting her to call me back. She has her BPP today and she feels like the dr will wait to come in after it's over. I will post as soon as I know something. She is ready for these girls to get here. Kaitlyn's angel day is a week from today and Cassie didn't want to be pregnant on her day. She just might get her wish....So I ask for good thoughts and prayers...for Cassie and also that if the girls do come now that they will be healthy and thrive and be home before we know it. I'll update as soon as I know something.

Return to “Pregnant Again?”