Update on family friend with early onset pe

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
julie f

Re : Update on family friend with early onset pe

Postby julie f » Sun Jan 04, 2004 04:04 pm

I am so sorry for your friend's horrible experience. There are just no words for it.

After I lost my son, I cannot tell you how much it helped me to be able to talk with people who had been through the same thing. It is a very lonely time and the support of women who have faced this before was truly inspirational for me. If I can be of any help, please feel free to pass on my email address, pelote77@aol.com

Zachary James, 7/22/03-7/27/03, born at 26wks - severe pe

Update on family friend with early onset pe

Postby alimarie » Sun Jan 04, 2004 03:28 pm

Hey guys,

My heart is heavy right now for this family friend i told you about. i just found out that friday night they had to perform a csection due to severe pre e. the baby--a sweet boy--isaac david did not live more than an hour. he only weighed 10 ounces. as i write this i am struck by how serious this condition is. my heart is aching for this family as they deal with losing a precious baby boy. i do not know for sure how far along she was but i am thinking 21-23 weeks or so. please keep clarissa and her family in your prayers and thoughts. i am sending my cousin this website in hopes they can find some comfort from those of you who have experienced similar situations. thank you for being willing to share your most personal experiences and feelings....it truly helps others to know they are not alone. i am hoping even clarissa's parents might find comfort here. thanks again.

AliMarie---mommy to Madalyn Anne-born at 35 wks due to severe pe (9/18/2001 4lbs. 14oz.)

Return to “Pregnant Again?”