Great 22-week ultrasound

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
mikeys mom

Re : Great 22-week ultrasound

Postby mikeys mom » Fri Aug 04, 2006 03:42 pm

Melissa I am glad that you are feeling well! I have that same reaction when I see pg woman swollen.

lorelei

Re : Great 22-week ultrasound

Postby lorelei » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:07 am

So glad that things are going so well Melissa!!!

mel h.

Great 22-week ultrasound

Postby mel h. » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:39 am

We had our 22-week scan on Monday and it went absolutely great. My peri didn't have one concern at all. The baby is growing well, the placenta and cord flow look great and all of his organs look exactly as they should.
I couldn't believe it!
They estimated his weight at 1.3, which is more than what Ashley weighed when she was born at 25 weeks.
I finally feel like the black cloud has been lifted and we can relax a little.
On a side note, I saw a very pregnant woman at work the other day, happened to look down, and had deja vu when I saw her legs, feet and ankles. They were so swollen – just like mine were in the weeks before my PE diagnosis. Of course I had to ask her if she felt OK, if she had a headache, had she checked her b.p. recently, etc., etc. She probably thought I was a nut. It's been 100 degrees where I live and she looked ready to pop anytime. She said her doc is watching her closely and her b.p. is fine and she felt fine. Those feet and ankles about sent me into a panic attack!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”