Delivering Tomorrow

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
caryn
Forum Moderator

Re : Delivering Tomorrow

Postby caryn » Thu Sep 14, 2006 00:33 am

Good luck, Susan!

I don't know what "average" is for a 34-weeker. My 4 pound 14 ounce 34-weeker spent a week in NICU -- it was just for time to grow, to learn to suck, and to treat his jaundice. He'd had the steroids.

We'll be waiting for an update -- when you have the chance.

sbartolini

Delivering Tomorrow

Postby sbartolini » Thu Sep 14, 2006 00:01 am

Well....my doctor has decided to go ahead and deliver me tomorrow. I have been in the hospital for a couple days. My BP is staying high and not really responding to medication. I am having terrible headaches, swelling and protein.

I am now 34 weeks and they don't want to push it any further. I am really nervous and a little disappointed. I wanted to get to 36 weeks....but this is as far I could go.

I am hoping she is big, strong and able to breathe on her own. Needing some positive thoughts. Any 34 weeker-moms out there with words of wisdom?

I am very grateful to get this far given my last outcome....just hoping for a good day tomorrow.

I will log in with an update in a couple days.

Take care,
Susan

Return to “Pregnant Again?”