Induction on Friday

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
mommajo

Re : Induction on Friday

Postby mommajo » Tue Sep 19, 2006 03:13 pm

Oh thats such good news! Congratulations you are giving me hope. I will pray for you and I do hope you are able to have a successful VBAC with no complications.

princess_ame

Induction on Friday

Postby princess_ame » Tue Sep 19, 2006 02:36 pm

I really can't believe that I am 38 weeks 3 days!!! I never dreamed we would make it this far and Pre-E free so far too!!! Today at my appointment, my bp was perfect and Ethan looked great!!! However, due to my history and other factors, they don't want me to go to my due date, so if I don't go into labor by Friday, they will be inducing me that day! I had an emergency C-section with my last live birth, and I am trying for a VBAC so there is limits as to what they will do with me as far as induction goes. I have had lots of contractions off and on for weeks, but they never amount to much. Last week I was dialated to 2 and 75% effaced, so I am hoping that with the little they can do, my body will kick into gear and I will have a successful VBAC, but if I need to have a section, I pray that I will be content. So, please pray for me in these last few days (today I opened a door on my belly and scratched it pretty good so pray I am sane and use my head :) ) and pray for me on Friday that my delivery will be smooth and that we will have no complications!!! HOpefully next you hear from me will be baby news!!!!! Thank you all for your encouragement and help over the last few months...I look forward to sharing good news soon!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”