Steven Michael born VBAC - NO HELLP!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
khailibowen

Re : Steven Michael born VBAC - NO HELLP!

Postby khailibowen » Tue Oct 03, 2006 05:33 pm

Congrats!!!

siobhanisabel

Postby siobhanisabel » Tue Oct 03, 2006 05:09 pm

Congrats !!!

sonja
Forum Moderator

Postby sonja » Tue Oct 03, 2006 04:54 pm

Congratultions - success stories are so good to hear. Enjoy your little one.

Joy

heather j
Forum Moderator

Postby heather j » Tue Oct 03, 2006 04:33 pm

Nicole,
Congratulations on your VBAC - I remember a post where you mentioned your plan to "get around" the ban...way to go!! Welcome little Steven! You are an inspiration to the former HELLP-ers!

nborrayo

Steven Michael born VBAC - NO HELLP!

Postby nborrayo » Tue Oct 03, 2006 04:15 pm

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to share my story - Steven Michael was born last Monday, Sept.25th at 6:53 pm. He was 38 weeks, 4 days. I had NO signs of BP issues or HELLP![:D] It was also a successful VBAC at a hospital with a "VBAC-ban" for those of you with hopes for that. AND I am breastfeeding successfully after EVERYTHING failed to work with my HELLP pregnancy. This was so healing for me!

I am SO HAPPY and SO thankful to all of you on the forum. I have never been very active on the forum, but have felt so much support and gained so much knowledge from all of you. I have also tried to keep up with everyone's stories, and hope my success story will help someone as your stories have helped me. Feel free to contact me!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”