Post Reply FAQ Members Login

~Catherine~

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

~Catherine~

Postby sweetiesuzy » Mon Feb 02, 2004 08:18 am

by sweetiesuzy (2404 Posts), Mon Feb 02, 2004 08:18 am

Catherine,
How have you been feeling? I read somewhere that you had started having the vomitting. I hope you are OK and soon on the road to feeling better. I have been feeling much better now that I am 13 weeks. I think we are pretty much the same pregnant - so I am praying for you! Isn't it hard with a little one?!

Hugs,
Suzanna

DS 3/25/95
DD 10/26/01 stillbirth
DS 12/30/02
AND ~ Peanut edd 8/6/04
sweetiesuzy

Re : ~Catherine~

Postby akemt » Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:55 am

by akemt (4961 Posts), Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:55 am

Suz,

I'm almost 13 weeks...a few days away. My sleepiness seems to be getting MUCH better. While I'm still tired, I don't require a mid-day nap. As for the nausea/vomitting. I've hardly vomitted at all. I'm taking the unisom (1/2 tablet at night) and considering adding another 1/2 durring the day or making it a full tablet at night. Not sure about that yet, but the Nausea isn't great fun either. Gagging is actually the worst. It seems different when pregnant. My entire stomache feels like it is turning and I get hot and start to sweat! Talk about fun! And it happens about every time I change a diaper...like that's avoidable. [;)] I hope my nausea goes away soon but like I've said before, it isn't half as bad as my last pregnancy. Wow! It sounds like I'm complaining and really I was just trying to answer your question! lol Sorry about that!

How are you feeling? Did the 13 week mark really make a big change?

Catherine (22), Moderator (pregnant again)
DH Britton (27)
Emma Margaret (03/02/03) 37 weeks from PIH & oligo
Baby #2 due August 11, 2004
akemt

Return to Pregnant Again?