is there any hope?

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

Re : is there any hope?

Postby paljane8 » Sat Feb 07, 2004 05:34 pm

Hey Rebecca,

Welcome! I am a little late to get in on this but, it is nice to "meet" you. I am glad you are seeing a peri. How often do you go in? I know the anticipation of what could come must seem huge. I like others' idea to have a plan of what you will do-particularly with your mom. You are a strong lady to have gone through what you have been through. You can do this and because you have been through it you know how to. Moving is stressful-no getting around that. Does that mean you are further from your mom? Do you have a realative that you like who could come stay with you to help if needed. Maybe asking now if it is a possibility later and then letting your mom know that ___________ wants to come help. That is a touchy thing because moms want to help. But, I agree-being away from the kids would be hard for them and you! Michelle and I both used the same technique-to baby-gate the front room and "coral" the kids while us bedresters layed on the couch. I guess mostly be creative in your options and find what you want to do. BTW, my oldest 2 are 14 months apart [:D]. We call them our "buy one get one free" sale. Apparently you shop in our same store [:p]!

Hang in there. Just one step at a time.

Nancy Eastwood
Moderator/WA State Co-Coordinator

ds-8yrs, dd-7yrs
Scott-4yrs (PE)
Janie-5/12/03 (PIH, oligo and low blood flow)
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/4/4lbs/
paljane8

Previous

Return to Pregnant Again?