hmoore

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
heather h

Re : hmoore

Postby heather h » Thu Jan 18, 2007 05:25 pm

Wow! 10 Weeks isnt that far away at all! I'm so glad to hear everything is going well.. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it continues that way right up to and through delivery! I'm sure it will - gotta stay positive!
Sending hugs and good thoughts to you and of course hugs and kisses up to Conner as he's always in my thoughts and prayers too!

HUGS,

hmoore

Re : hmoore

Postby hmoore » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:36 am

Thanks for checking in with me Heather, you are so sweet. I have been good, I have not been able to post to much because I have been so busy at work. I am in the middle of training someone to take my position for my leave. Everything looks well with my little bean! I am almost 27 weeks which if they do my c-section at 37 weeks like they had mentioned I only have 10 weeks to go!!! Hope everyone else has been good.

heather h

hmoore

Postby heather h » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:09 am

Hi Heather, Just wanted to check in and see how you and baby are doing? Thinking of you ~ Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as always!

Hugs, [:)]

Return to “Pregnant Again?”