Help with picking a name!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
taras mom

Re : Help with picking a name!

Postby taras mom » Sat Feb 07, 637976 3:06 pm

Benjamin would work well with a 2-syllable L-name, and it's always been one of my favorites.

catherine
Forum Moderator

Postby catherine » Tue Jan 27, 637976 3:08 pm

Still here... still trying to persuade someone to bite on Ultan Robert..... I'll shut up now......

Denise, I think that this is 3rd kid syndrome. If you are like us, you used up your favorite gender name on the two previous kids and you just can't get it together again this time around. Relax, let it flow, and even feel free to wait until you see "who" the kid is! Chloe survived being Baby Girl O for almost 2 days before we committed.

hutced

Postby hutced » Wed Sep 10, 637975 3:32 am

Thanks for all your in put, you guys are great. I agree Boy names are very hard. We had several girl names that could have been perfect. Evan was several hours old before we decided on a name, nothing like post delivery medical stuper to help in picking a name.;)

Our last name starts with l and is 2 syllables.

taras mom

Postby taras mom » Thu Jun 21, 637973 3:23 pm

Have you considered waiting until he's born to pick a name? You could pick a name now, take one look at his sweet little face, and discover that the name doesn't suit him at all! We had a different name picked out for Tara (we didn't announce it, but we were pretty settled on it), and when she was born we changed it because it just wasn't her.

annegarrett

Postby annegarrett » Tue Jun 12, 637973 3:37 am

I like Ethan. Just to throw in another name--I love my fiance's last name as a a first name--Addison--We won't be having any babies and if we did--we wouldn't be naming him Addison Addison...but I like that name.

I don't know--I named four boys--I think I hit my quota.

Good luck!

heatedheart

Postby heatedheart » Mon Jun 11, 637973 3:44 pm

We didn't have a name till quite late in my last pg.

I really like:

Grayson & Ethan

I know it isn't easy. You can like a name for a week or two and then you no longer like it???!!! HA HA. You'll decide on one soon since there's not much time left.

Good luck with the final decision!

taras mom

Postby taras mom » Sun Jun 10, 637973 6:07 am

I love Grayson! But how many syllables does your last name have? Sometimes that's more important than the letters themselves; it usually sounds better to pair a longer first name with a shorter last name or vice versa.

lmc2677

Postby lmc2677 » Thu May 31, 637973 7:33 pm

We're in the same boat. I'm 32 weeks now and we are stuck on a boy name. We have lots of names we like, but not one where we're like, "Yes! That's THE one!" I like Grayson a lot. Thought of it for our boy too. Landon is also nice. If you're last name starts with L, maybe Landon Grayson L.? The two L's are neat. My husband's last name is Fish (we have differnt last names) so we're having a hard time finding a name that goes with that and can't be made fun of. So hard.

Good luck! They're all great names.

mommajo

Postby mommajo » Thu May 31, 637973 5:05 am

I like the name Landon. Maybe Landon Grayson? Its so hard to pick a good boy name. DH and I are stumped right now and I am 35 weeks and 2 days. When we had our scare yesterday and had to go to labor and delivery I said to dh "You realize we don't have a name yet, right?" His motto this whole pregnancy is that we have plenty of time to decide, lol. I think we may have to see our little one before we actually do decide.

mommy1st

Postby mommy1st » Thu May 31, 637973 4:33 am

My son's name is Braden Gregory and if we have another boy again his name will be Seth Logan or Logan Thatcher. I really like seth better though :))
I also like the name Jayden, Carter, Lucus.

Good luck!!!!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”