Don't know what to feel

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
michellelhuston

Re : Don't know what to feel

Postby michellelhuston » Tue May 08, 2007 11:31 am

OMG! I am so sorry to hear that. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

patty

Postby patty » Mon May 07, 2007 11:10 pm

Sad news, I miscarried Sunday evening. Part of me is somewhat relieved and another part(the one who had already picked out names) is devastated. Anyway, thanks for the support.

heather h

Postby heather h » Mon May 07, 2007 01:20 pm

Throwing in my Congratulations and sending prayers and wishes for the very best! Here's to a long, healthy, uneventful 9 months ahead!

michellelhuston

Postby michellelhuston » Mon May 07, 2007 10:19 am

Congratulations! I hope that you have an unevetful nine months!!!

mom2tori

Postby mom2tori » Sun May 06, 2007 01:46 pm

Congratulations! I second Sonja about getting a great peri if you don't have one already. Be sure you keep us updated on how things are going for you. I wish you all the best, take care

sonja
Forum Moderator

Postby sonja » Sun May 06, 2007 10:59 am

Congratulations on your pregnancy. My best advice to you would be to find a great Peri to work with - one that you would trust your life with. We can all understand your fears - you have ben through some tough pregnancies. I hope that this one is an easy one for you. Take care.

patty

Don't know what to feel

Postby patty » Sun May 06, 2007 00:25 am

I found out yesterday that I am pregnant again. Yes, this would be our 5th baby and yes I am insane. I am just so overwhelmed ATM. It is still very early, I am only 4 weeks 2 days with a due date of 1-09-08 going by my last period so anything could happen yet. I am trying not to get too worked up but part of me is terrified. I definitly am not telling my family yet especially my Mom or SIL because I don't want to hear their complaints though I know my Mom would only be worried. The only one who knows is my DH. I feel it would be so selfish in a way to risk my health when I have 4 other children depending on me but I know in my heart I could never have an abortion. I am so confused right now I guess it is going to take it some time to sink in and feel real. My youngest is only 14 months so I am not that far away from that experience yet and he is just too little for me to have another baby. I am shocked I concieved this soon there is pretty much at least 3 or more years between all my kids. I am worried it will take my attention away from my 14 month old's needs and he is still nursing (I nursed all my others until they were 2) so I don't know how that is going to work out being pregnant. I guess I just need some advice and encouragement. I am trying to look on the bright side. Isn't there studies that shows the closer spaced pregnancies are the less your chance of getting pre-e angin?

Return to “Pregnant Again?”