Today is my last day of being of pg!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
for faith

Re : Today is my last day of being of pg!

Postby for faith » Sun May 15, 637988 7:23 am

How exciting!!!! Wishing you a great VBAC experience and can't wait to hear about Ava!!!

bhesseling

Postby bhesseling » Sun May 15, 637988 6:18 am

Thanks for all the well wishes girls!

ppederzo - I was not on any meds or really did anything diff this time. I was closely followed by a peri tho. Other than the fact that I was much healthier before I got pg this time - 25lb lighter, more active, etc. I also ate more lol. I was so super concerned w/ being healthy last time that I honestly don't think I was eating enough or well. This time, I ate more protein - milk, chicken, eggs, cheese. Not sure if any of that made a diff or not but my pg could not have been more textbook (my BP started off even lower than my last pg). Good luck to you!

heather j
Forum Moderator

Postby heather j » Sun May 15, 637988 1:55 am

Beth,
That is AWESOME! From my experience, you're not going to get a wink of sleep tonight [;)]! I hope you have a very successful and easy VBAC! Wahoo! Can't wait to read your story!

ppederzo

Postby ppederzo » Sun May 15, 637988 1:42 am

I pray that everything goes well for both of you, please keep us posted. God bless you and you family, I hope you do not mind me aksing were you on anything different this pregnancy. I am currently 12 weeks pregnant and had a 31 week due to severe PE and HELLP, I am very scared.

michelle_chandler

Postby michelle_chandler » Sat May 14, 637988 5:05 pm

Woo hoo! Congratulations for making it this far Beth. Wishing you a wonderful delivery and speedy recovery.

michellelhuston

Postby michellelhuston » Sat May 14, 637988 5:00 pm

Yeah Beth!!!! I hope that you are able to have a successful VBAC!!! I can't wait to hear Ava's Birth story!!! Thinking of you!!!

bhesseling

Today is my last day of being of pg!

Postby bhesseling » Sat May 14, 637988 4:46 pm

Being induced at 7am tomorrow! OMG, I am sooo nervous [:0] I cannot believe how far I've made it - 39w5d when I deliver...wow! So very, very lucky to be where I am w/ no signs at all of PE of HELLP [:)]

How I will get any sleep tonite, I don't know lol. I had an emer c/s last time and am now attempting a VBAC so I'm scared, excited, nervous, etc. But, very ready.

Wish me luck tomorrow and next you'll hear is Ava's birth announcement.

Return to “Pregnant Again?”