Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Still resting . . .

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

Still resting . . .

Postby kaysmom » Thu Mar 18, 2004 07:21 pm

by kaysmom (11 Posts), Thu Mar 18, 2004 07:21 pm

Hi All,

I am still here resting away my days. I am now 31 weeks 4 days. That is 4 days more than my last pregnancy! I am hoping for many more. I am still PE free so far this pregnancy[:I] The contractions are still not making me dialate although they have pushed the baby's head waaaay down into my pelvis. I had my first NST yesterday and it went fine. They also did an amniotic fluid test which was good too. Day by day, week by week. By this Sunday I will be 32 weeks which allows me to deliver at our local level 2 hospital. yee haw. I did not want to have to deliver in San Francisco again. So that is a huge milestone. When these contractions started 8 weeks ago I never thought that I would see 32 weeks. So now even though 36 seems so far away, I know that it is possible! Thanks for the words of encouragement. There is nothing like knowing that you are not the only one who has gone through this before. [:D]

Jeanette
DD 3-28-01 31wk severe PE
#2 EDD 5-16-03
kaysmom

Return to Pregnant Again?