It's a GIRL!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

Re : It's a GIRL!

Postby sweetiesuzy » Sat Mar 27, 2004 09:13 am

OK SUZANNE!!!!

This is so weird and funny all in one. We both have two boys and we are both now having a girl. There is something going on here LOL!!! I am pleased to see my name as one of the choices. Is it a family name or just a variation of your own? I was "supposed" to be a boy named Matthew and I surprised my family upon birth - soooo I didn't have a name for a few days. My mothers name is Susan - hence - Suzanna.

I am at a loss for names myself. At the moment I am strongly loving Laura Elise. Time will tell. I have already started calling her Lulu for short.

And BTW - I went out and bought 10 dresses. [:o)] I couldn't help myself after all the blue and testosterone I have been living with.

Keep me updated and CONGRATS!!!!

Hugs,
Suzanna

DS 3/25/95
DD 10/26/01 stillbirth
DS 12/30/02
AND ~ It's a GIRL! Peanut edd 8/6/04(It will be July)
sweetiesuzy

Postby mada » Sat Mar 27, 2004 09:47 am

Lulu is the cutest thing ever!!! I always fantasize about my girls names. My aunt (my italian great aunt actually) is 94 and still lives by herself in florence. she has such a great spirit, I would totally name my girl(like I am having one[;)]...I wish) after her...Lucia. Anyway, this is very encouraging, 2 women with 2 boys now having girls!!!

Mada Harpster

Sam 6-29-00 36weeks P.E.
Ben 11-03-01 No P.E.
mada

Postby suzanne » Sat Mar 27, 2004 07:43 pm

Thanks to all for your good wishes and name votes! Suzanna isn't really a family name, except for being close to mine, but I have always really liked my own name, luckily, and was thinking it would be fun to have a little one with a name close to mine. I don't think I will go for Suzanna even thought I like it so much, just because it seems to be so rarely done to have a daughter named after a mother! It's good to hear that that is how you got your name, though, in a similar way. It really is neat that we are both having a daughter, Suzanna! I never thought this one would be a girl, Mada, so keep your fingers crossed! I think having 2 big brothers will be nice for a little girl.

Laura Elise is really pretty. I like Laura and Laurel and that family of names a lot. My best friend is named Laurel, and it would be fun to have a baby named for her, although she is actually against it!

Joy, I laughed hearing about how your DH keeps having students from the past with names you are thinking of! There are SO MANY names that my DH and I have had to rule out due to them "belonging" to people we once knew!

It's fun to talk names!

My BP has been very good still lately (127/74 tonight). I am feeling hopeful--and hopeful for all of you also.

Suzanne (38) and DH Tony (42) + William (9, severe PE, born at 32 weeks) and Freddy (6, fairly typical pregnancy) and Baby Girl(due approx. 8/29/04!)
suzanne

Postby annegarrett » Sun Mar 28, 2004 02:41 pm

If I had had a baby girl, one of the names we were considering was Lydia Jane (after my great-grandmother and my best friend)--so you really can't go wrong in my eyes.

Congrats!!

Anne Garrett
Executive Director
Preeclampsia Foundation
annegarrett

Postby sherry fisher » Mon Mar 29, 2004 03:36 pm

Loooooove Lydia! So feminine!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!![:)]

Sherry Fisher (28)
DH: Bill (35)
Proud Mama to:
#1) Alex 1/1/94-PE
#2) Abbie 12/17/97-PIH
#3 Will 08/03/02-PP PE
#4) EDD: 4/27/04 - Allyson Mae
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/babyfish3/
Pregnancy Updates, ultrasound pictures, and the countdown: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/babyfish4/
sherry fisher

Previous

Return to Pregnant Again?