1st Ob appt

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
adgirl

Re : 1st Ob appt

Postby adgirl » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:16 am

According to LMP, due date would be 12/17 - according to first ultrasound, due date would be 12/21.

It's funny -- with the miscarriage in Feb and now the dates being just slightly off, I haven't even thought about starting to stress about PE yet! I'm just focused on getting this little bean to grow -
I'm hoping I can just not think about PE too much - that way if it doesn't happen, I won't have wasted countless hours worrying about it! I know the signs and I'm being very diligent in tracking my BP already. (110/70 by the way!)

Here's to 8 more boring months!

mommy1st

Postby mommy1st » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:56 pm

Congratulation s again! I agree calculations can be a little off and it's probably nothing to worry about! I had a friend who's dr. said she was 6 weeks pregnant and she thought she was only 5! Let us know how the May 2nd appt. goes.

Here's to sticky sticky baby vibes!

Oh when is your due date again?

pld0804

Postby pld0804 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:26 pm

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I think it's pretty easy to be 'off' in the estimates, depending on how regular you were and when you ovulated. I'll send good thoughts your way for your next ultrasound.

mom2tori

Postby mom2tori » Tue Apr 22, 2008 09:32 pm

Ultrasounds are so exciting!!! I am wishing you all the best and please update us after your next appointment.

adgirl

1st Ob appt

Postby adgirl » Tue Apr 22, 2008 06:00 pm

I had my first ultrasound today and they said I'm 5 weeks 2 days along. My calculations have me at 5 weeks 6 days, so, I'm a little concerned about that - hopefully we're both just off a little! Today we saw the gestational sac and the yolk sac - no fetal pole or heartbeat yet, so we go back in Friday, May 2nd for another ultrasound.

My hcg has doubled every 2 days and is at 12,498 - so seems like this pregnancy may stick.

My last one at 6 weeks they found an empty sac and my hcg was 800. I had a miscarriage 3 days later. So, this looks at least a little more promising!

Here's to a busy week until the next ultrasound!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”