Ready to start trying?!?!?!?

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
julie f

Ready to start trying?!?!?!?

Postby julie f » Wed Apr 07, 2004 06:22 pm

Hey ladies,

I just have to share and I don't dare tell anyone else!

Forgive me if this is TMI but, I started my period today! I have never been so happy to see it come! [:D] This means, that I think we are on to Day 1 of our first cycle TTC again!!!! I say "think" because my husband is becoming very stubborn in his old age... We have had numerous talks about it ever since meeting with Dr. E and have really really decided that we're ready. (I'm "busting at the seems" ready...[:D]) Anyway, last week he said that I have to call Dr. E and ask him AGAIN if it's ok to try... I told him that I thought we cleared this up at the appt but, my husband says he just needs one more dose of reassurance that my body is good to go. My poor sweet husband - still under the delusion that anyone can reassure us of anything at this point... So, that's where we stand! I have a call in to Dr. E's office! I'm going with the assumption that he's going to give us the green light, I don't know what I'll do if he doesn't [:0] !!!!!!!!!! Wait some more I guess...[:(]

Anyway, thanks for letting me share, I hope to be joining you all here soon!!!!

Julie (27)
Zachary James, 7/22/03-7/27/03, born at 26wks - severe pe

Southern California Coordinator

Return to “Pregnant Again?”