Post Reply FAQ Members Login

PE signs starting

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

PE signs starting

Postby kaysmom » Tue Apr 13, 2004 07:35 pm

by kaysmom (11 Posts), Tue Apr 13, 2004 07:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

Well, wouldn't you know it. I am 4 days away from being let off of bedrest for the 12 weeks of contractions and PE begins to rear it's ugly head. BP at Dr's today 144/90 Not terrible, but high for me. And of course there is the swelling. I gained 3lbs between yesterday and today. Hmmmm. It couldn't just be all of that Easter candy. So they sent me to hospital to monitor the baby and my BP. Laying on my left side helped so I got to come home. On the bright side I will be 36 weeks on Sunday which is 5 weeks farther than last time. In my warped world this baby will be huge! Hopefully we can keep full blown PE away a couple more weeks and that is all we need. Although with all of the contractions I am ready to be done anytime now. Just have to finish washing baby clothes and do a little shopping. I will update if anything changes!

Jeanette
DD 3-28-01 31wk severe PE
#2 EDD 5-16-03
kaysmom

Return to Pregnant Again?