Post Reply FAQ Members Login

update on kazbro

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

update on kazbro

Postby kazbro » Mon Apr 19, 2004 04:38 am

hi ladies, well i have been to see the midwife due to my concerns on the symtons i`ve been having and she said she would monitor me and i`m to see the obb`s at 22 weeks but on friday night i had a big bleed and was taken into hospital. i have since found out i have shown early signs of PE and need very close monitoring. i am still losing blood but it`s old(brownish) and the doctors have said i may not make it to the end of this pregnancy i`m now 19 weeks 3 days.
i have been told to rest and do nothing but they cant garuantee i wont lose this baby and are just hoping i make it to at least 28 weeks so the baby stands a chance, i am still losing th old bllod but if it changes to red i`m to go straight in to hospital.
i cant describe what a torture this is to go through and am so scared of what might happen, everytime i go to the loo i`m scard to look at the toilet paper and any niggly pain i think the worst.
has anyone bled through there pregnny and had a successful outcome,please wish me luck and prey that i get to keep this precious peanut. i am panicking more because i lost a boy at 20 weeks and it`s like history is repeating its self.
i wish all you ladies a healthy pregnancy and lets hope i have one to

kaz xx[|)]

kaz 38
sons:
jamie 1991 35w/hip
antony 1993 36w/pe
karl 1995 36w/pe
dean 1997 37w
baby due 10th sept 2004
6 angel babies sleeping
kazbro

Re : update on kazbro

Postby mada » Mon Apr 19, 2004 06:28 am

Kaz,
I am so sorry this is all happening. YOu are defeniltey in my prayers and I hope the bleeding stops. Did they do an u/s to check on everything?

Mada Harpster

Sam 6-29-00 36weeks P.E.
Ben 11-03-01 No P.E.
mada

Postby twolfgram » Mon Apr 19, 2004 07:16 am

So sorry to hear the news. How scary for you. Praying everything turns out ok. What is the bleeding from? Sorry if you've already posted that info! Hang in there.

Therese Mom to
DS 10/4/95
DS Stillborn 12/20/02
And "Baby dot" - EDD 9/11/04!
twolfgram

Postby kazbro » Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:54 am

thanks ladies, i have had a scan and baby is looking fine so far, as for the bleeding they said it could be a number of things ie:cervical erosion or the placenta detatching itself but i honestly dont know, i`m left in limbo and it`s a case of just hanging on in there for as long as possible i just hope i hold out mentally aswell. kaz xx

kaz 38
sons:
jamie 1991 35w/hip
antony 1993 36w/pe
karl 1995 36w/pe
dean 1997 37w
baby due 10th sept 2004
6 angel babies sleeping
kazbro

Postby sonja » Mon Apr 19, 2004 01:14 pm

I am so sorry that you are having these scares! Please take good care of yourself. Does your OB have a plan of action for you - how often are they going to see you? I hope that it is lots and lots - that will help you as well I think. Let us know how you are doing.

Joy
sonja
Forum Moderator

Postby pugmommy7 » Mon Apr 19, 2004 07:46 pm

You are DEFINATELY in our prayers!!!
I hope that you can find a way to relax a little. I know that it is hard.
I hate that feeling of neurotically looking in your underwear every time you go to the tiolet.
I am like that now, and was with my 1st preg.

I suffered hemmorhage after the birth of my daughter, BUT I can easily imagine that it is torture for you.

I am praying things turn for the very best for you!

I am so glad that you are seeing an OB now, and that they are taking everything seriously.

PLEASE keep us posted, and know that we are here to support you whenever you need it!

LOVE,
Jennifer

Mama to Bella,1/02/03, born 33 and 5/7 weeks at 3 lbs,6oz.Pre-E and PIH,& HELLP.
Babygirl #2,EDD 6/24/04
pugmommy7

Return to Pregnant Again?