Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Pregnant again, but fear, worry, apprehension here

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

Re : Pregnant again, but fear, worry, apprehension here

Postby angelkat » Wed May 05, 2004 08:44 am

J....

I know I shouldn't be sitting here dwelling on the what if's but, heck it's hard!. Just waiting for the shoe to drop is what is nutty part. I know I am in the best hands possible but still... All of the NICU Nurses are also on the count down as I already have my favorite NICU Doc on call for Casey's arrival...

As for Casey's name... Either if it was a girl or boy the name was going to be Casey. In honor of our wonderful Pastor (Pastor Casey) who went out of his way to plan the best memorial service possible for our little girl. Even drove 7 hours to my DH homestate to be with us when Kat was burried.

I thank God each and every day for the time we had with Katlyne she was more than a blessing she was sent here for a reason and we were just blessed that God choose us to be her parents. Kat's life touch so many people and each time we are told of a new story on how she touch their lives it's just another added blessing....

Better run, as it's my wonderful Wednesday outing at the doctors

Hugs
~T
Moderator Grief and Loss
Mommy to
Drew(13)
Ky (11)
~i~ Katlyne(12/9/02-04/02/03) & Casey (EDD 09/10 or 09/11-Sure he will be here in Aug)
Katlyne's Tribute Site
http://forevernetwork.com/lifestories/lifestory.cfm?Archive_ID=10971&Directory=/Archives/MountHope&Sort=V
angelkat

Postby pugmommy7 » Wed May 05, 2004 07:11 pm

I know just what you mean about the shoe dropping!
I felt the same way getting out of those 20's weeks.

I just really wanna lend support to you. And help keep things positive.(I know that is unrealistic at times)

I can never know what your loss was like. I am so sorry that you had to endure that.
When I first joined the pf, I veiwed your forever network story.
Somehow I feel like I know you because of it.
You and your family posess a special strength.

But happily, I just read that your 24 hour went splendidly! yay!
things are looking up.

Lotsa Love,
J

Mama to Bella,1/02/03, born 33 and 5/7 weeks at 3 lbs,6oz.Pre-E,& borderline HELLP.
Babygirl #2,EDD 6/24/04
pugmommy7

Postby angelkat » Wed May 05, 2004 07:31 pm

Thank you for taking the time to view Kat's tribute. The funeral home did a wonderful job in Kat's tribute. All we did was pick pictures and a song and they did the rest. Her site has the most hits then any other one (LOL).

As for me, I'm trying to keep upbeat and keep thinking positive and this board is my saving grace. Having a support network like this is wonderful!!!... It's almost like cheers where everyone knows your name...... But, not always glad you came (not another PE case!!!)

Hugs
~T
Moderator Grief and Loss
Mommy to
Drew(13)
Ky (11)
~i~ Katlyne(12/9/02-04/02/03) & Casey (EDD 09/10 or 09/11-Sure he will be here in Aug)
Katlyne's Tribute Site
http://forevernetwork.com/lifestories/lifestory.cfm?Archive_ID=10971&Directory=/Archives/MountHope&Sort=V
angelkat

Previous

Return to Pregnant Again?