31 weeks!!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
iansmom

31 weeks!!

Postby iansmom » Tue May 11, 2004 11:15 am

Hi all! I am so excited to get this far - I just had to share it! AS I read through all the posts, I know how scary and serious this is for everybody. I am so hoping to be a "success" story to share with everyone. My OB revealed our new game plan yesterday and I got so excited. (Dont' worry, I'm not letting my guard down). I start biophysical profiles in 2 weeks along with continued dopplers every other 2 weeks. Until - get this - we reach 36 weeks - only 5 weeks away. Then we will do an amnio and spring this boy if the lungs are good. I truly thought that this would happen under bad circumstances with me in the ICU for a while, etc. But it sure is looking good. My OB reminded me that some 33 & 34 weekers go home with mommy & daddy, too. I can hardly imagine leaving the hospital with my baby. So, I hope to make it 5 more weeks, but I am definitely optimistic about whatever happens. I am swelling a good bit lately, so she scolded me for being so tan...the sun dehydrates - oops! I just sit outside while Ian plays. I guess I'll stay on the porch. Anyway, good luck everyone. I'll keep you posted.

Ian 12/26/01 - 26 weeks P/E & HELLP
#2 EDD July 15, 2004

Return to “Pregnant Again?”