Carin? (wrennie)

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
suleaf

Re : Carin? (wrennie)

Postby suleaf » Sun Jan 25, 2009 04:54 pm

Oh Carin. I am so sorry about the contractions and waiting- honestly, I am in awe. Just thinking about you!!

You don't have to post.... just wanted to make sure you were ok... ick for the protein but you are doing so well! You're really inspirational to me as I keep worrying over my BPs....

You are going to be FULL TERM. AWESOME!!!

wrennie

Postby wrennie » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:55 am

Hey There! I am here, just havent been posting. Probably because I am sulking so much!! Just kidding. Im hanging in there, waiting....

I tried to get this going today, went AGAIN to L&D for contractions, they are starting to be slightly painful. I am 0-1 cm dialiated, ugggg, they put me on fluids and bam! all was good again, dang water! :) In any case, Thursday is my scheduled day, for 7:30 am (colorado time) and so if it doesnt happen sooner, well, then atleast its only 4 more days! im sooo getting impatient, more worried, but trying to stay positive. My labs are unchanged, but my protein is now 990, so its creeeeeeepppppinnngg upwards! I cant believe this baby will be 37 weeks 6 days on delivery day....this just goes to show, WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

candyg

Postby candyg » Sun Jan 25, 2009 08:38 am

I heard from her yesterday...she was doing alright...as well as she could be for her 8th week of hospital bedrest....She's such a strong person!

suleaf

Carin? (wrennie)

Postby suleaf » Sun Jan 25, 2009 08:06 am

Just checking up on you. Worried. Hope everything is ok! Post when you can!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”