My Last Pregnant Day!!!!!!!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
hols537

Re : My Last Pregnant Day!!!!!!!

Postby hols537 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:46 am

Enjoy the last days of her kicking you...strangely enough, you'll probably miss that feeling! Can't wait to see pictures.

ambersjourney

Postby ambersjourney » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:40 am

Congrats! It will be wonderful! :) Can't wait to hear your birth story.

lynnekay

Postby lynnekay » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:39 am

In less than 24 hours your former sorrow willl be turned to joy!!! I can't wait to hear your birth story and see pictures of your beuatiful little girl... You have been a trooper and have won the battle against PE this time around... YEAH!

amanda
Forum Moderator

Postby amanda » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:35 am

Hooray! I'm sososososo excited too! I hope that you have a wonderful last pregnant day and that it passes quickly!

babyemsmom

Postby babyemsmom » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:30 am

Can't wait to hear all about it! I hope everything goes smoothly! I know you can't wait to see your baby girl and we can't wait to see her as well :)

missgamecock

Postby missgamecock » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:14 am

I am so darned excited for you. You worked so hard to keep her in and keep everything going good. What a sweet day tomorrow will be for you!! Congratulations early!!!

wrennie

My Last Pregnant Day!!!!!!!

Postby wrennie » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:10 am

WOO HOOO, Ive made it!!!! I am sooo excited, I can hardly stand it! It feels great that by this time tomorrow, I should be holding baby Aylah in my arms! Horrray!! And, it feels great to be more scared about the csection than anything else!!

I am so thankful that my BPs are behaving (yesterday morning they were 97/47!), that my platlets are normal, that I dont have a lick of swelling, that I am going to make it to delivery with out being in a serious PE funk, that I have made it to 37 weeks and 5 days, and with any luck will get out of the post pardum PE too!

Most of all, Im thankful for this little blessing inside of me, that she stuck with me and grew strong against the odds! She is our miracle and I cant wait to hear her crying and see the color of her eyes(which will be brown, undoubtedly, but I still cant wait!).

I wanted to thank all of you in advance for your support and wisdom. Really this board is a large part of my therapy, through both Elodie's loss and this pregnancy. And, I dont know how I would have gotten through any of it with out all of you!!

I will try to post pictures asap, im hoping tomorrow...but we will see how I am feeling. At the very least I will try to post some details tomorrow, so that you know what is going on!

Cant wait to meet you baby girl Aylah!!!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”