Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Tyson Matthew is here

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

Tyson Matthew is here

Postby amber48 » Fri May 21, 2004 03:23 pm

I delivered yesterday May 20th @ 4:34 pm by emerg. c-section after trying induction, I progressed but we almost lost him....very scary situation. He is exactly 3 lbs and 16 inches long...I haven't seen him in person yet as I am still pretty sick and kidneys aren't doing what they are supposed to be doing. I am still on mag and they are constatly giving me morphine so I pretty out of it. Apparently he is a fighter, the nurses words were that he is stubborn and uncooperative and gets very mad when ppl mess w/ him (Gee, wonder where he gets that [:I]) DS and DH have both been to see him and he grabbed onto their fingers, my DS is soooooo excited to have him hear. Tyson is not doing the best but not doing the worst either, he is right in the middle according to the dr.s, he is on breathing machine among other things but they are very hopeful on his overall outcome. We are hitting a few bumps, but hope to get those worked out soon.
Ok, my eyes are on fire so I will try to post again soon...thanks for all the prayers...
Luv
Amber

Amber
DS:6 yrs. old (no PE/PIH)
m/c Sept.03 (clomid baby 100mg.)
Edd-7/16/04 or anytime(clomid baby also 100mg.-another boy)
amber48

Return to Pregnant Again?