Update

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
iansmom

Update

Postby iansmom » Mon May 24, 2004 03:53 pm

Ok, 32w 5d today! First BPP - all good. DH had some sweet tea with him in the u/s room, so when the baby wouldn't wake up, the tech asked if I had anything to drink. So, I drank some of his tea - didn't work, but then my dr "yelled" at me for drinking tea! OOPS. She sent DH to get some juice and praised him for getting OJ w/calcium. I didn't realize I was such a problem child. Anyway, the verdict on the BP is that since the majority of the time it is normal (for me) and the highs are not that high (for me)I am supposed to rest and watch it. If it starts spiking again and more, then we will add another drug. Luckily, the resting seems to have a cumulative effect. It has been low for days - not even any spikes. So we are repeating 24 hour (I finally remembered to ask for 2 jugs) and bloodwork this week and shooting for the amnio in 4 weeks! WOW. I'll keep you posted.

Ian 12/26/01 - 26 weeks P/E & HELLP
#2 EDD July 15, 2004

Return to “Pregnant Again?”