what to do

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
preg29

Re : what to do

Postby preg29 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:08 am

cheleandcallidora

Sorry you are having a tough time too. Pre e? I may talk to them about work today as I have a physical but also stressful job.

You're right about our babies being at a good point. That is such a blessing! Good luck!

cheleandcallidora

Postby cheleandcallidora » Wed Aug 26, 2009 09:40 am

Sorry you are having a hard time. Are you able to stop working? I asked my Dr. at 33 weeks and he gave me a paper to bring into work. I know it is really stressful but try to hang in there. I am just 6 days behind you and having problems too. We are so close to the end and if baby needs to come early we are at a good point. HUGS!! Keep us posted.

preg29

Postby preg29 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 08:54 am

Yesterday was a long day and I am tired. Don't see much sleep in my future as baby seemed good but blood pressure is high and my labs showed high protein in some test. Starting a 24 hour tomorrow morning. I am worried I won't get the results until next week which just seems too long. Seeing the doc today and Friday though so I feel okay. Wish I wasn;t working so at least I would be home resting feeling as though I was helping in some way. Arg!!! thnaks for listening everybody!

sonja
Forum Moderator

Postby sonja » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:44 am

I agree with the other gals - call in and let your OB decide what you should do. Living through the stress for the day is just not worth it.

Take care and let us know how you are doing.

lukesmom06

Postby lukesmom06 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 09:10 am

It definitely wouldn't hurt to call, they may want you to go ahead and come in early!

wrennie

Postby wrennie » Tue Aug 25, 2009 08:36 am

I think you should err on the side of caution, PE can creep silently and quickly. Not to scare you and say that for sure things are getting worse, but it never hurts to go to the doctor and be seen. They are there to help you, if they tell you to go home, then GREAT! If not, then you will be forever glad you went in!

preg29

what to do

Postby preg29 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 08:24 am

I am such a big baby. 35 weeks today and I woke up with my face more swollen. My blood pressure is not a bad number, but has been low and popped up out of nowhere. I also dip my own urine (probably shouldn't), but there was color there for the first time. I have my NST and ultrasound today at 3 so I feel I can wait but also feel I should call and not strain myself through work just in case. I know if I go they will tell me evetything is fine. Sigh!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”