Anyone heard from Suzanne?

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
jacobkaden

Re : Anyone heard from Suzanne?

Postby jacobkaden » Sun Oct 23, 638631 11:50 pm

Ah, that's got to be stressful. Given the way your pregnancy has been going though, better safe than sorry. Hopefully you can get to 35 weeks without an emergency delivery. Hugs and prayers to all of you.

jamilyn

Postby jamilyn » Sun Oct 23, 638631 9:35 am

So sorry to hear you are back in the hospital. Its great news you have made it this far.
My son has been the same way with being in the hospital. Everyday I have talked to my son since Ive been here and hes all worried about what the drs are doing to mommy and keeps asking if the baby is coming. Hes only 4 so I have no idea how to explain whats going on to him and how to prepare him for whats about to happen.
Best of luck and I hope are able to get to at least 35 weeks. My 35 weeker is doing great 4 years later and it was amazing make it that far.
Best of Luck

patty

Postby patty » Sun Oct 23, 638631 4:42 am

Suzanne praying that things go well. 11-11 is my dh bithday so a lucky day :) Hoping you hang on until then. I know it is hard being stuck away from Hannah((hugs))

babyemsmom

Postby babyemsmom » Sun Oct 23, 638631 4:33 am

You are in my thoughts and prayers as well!

brockner1

Postby brockner1 » Sun Oct 23, 638631 1:27 am

Suzanne, I will be praying for you and your baby. I hope everything stays well and normal for both of you.

Take care...you are a strong woman.

dbronson

Postby dbronson » Sun Oct 23, 638631 12:48 am

God Suzanne, you amaze me! You are such a trooper!Praying for you!!!

southerngirl108

Postby southerngirl108 » Sat Oct 22, 638631 8:15 pm

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

mnmom
Forum Moderator

Postby mnmom » Sat Oct 22, 638631 7:01 pm

Suzanne, thanks for the update. I think we are all as nervous as you are and will be very excited when this little guy is finally here. Take care of yourself! Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

hannahsmom

Postby hannahsmom » Sat Oct 22, 638631 2:50 am

I'm in the hospital again. I was admitted Wednesday night. The baby has not been moving like he should, and he's also behind in growth. I thought I might be developing HELLP, but the tests came back okay. My MFM explained that since I am on so many bp meds and my bp is now down, this is contributing to restriction of the cord. I turned 34 weeks on Wednesday and baby was 3 pounds, 13 ounces. The MFM wants to get him to at least 4 pounds. I will be 35 weeks on Wednesday 11/11 which is our immediate goal, but he really wants to get us to 36 weeks. This is going to be another stressful couple of weeks. Poor Hannah said she doesn't want mommy to be gone for a long time like I was last month. It's been hard on all of us and my husband is really stressed with work and taking care of Hannah. My parents are going to take her for the weekend, which will be nice. My FIL is going to help put up the crib and changing table/dresser since my husband keeps putting it off. We have to have somewhere for baby to sleep! I haven't been feeling great and I also developed Thrush from the antibiotics I had to take from my infected picc line. It is really gross. I have some protein but he's not worried just yet. BP is up and down. Apparently my blood is still having issues with the Lovenox and I am now up to 100 twice a day. I hope it's not an emergency delivery or this could be a disaster. I have to talk to a hematologist about how to handle things after delivery. The MFM is even stumped on my issues, and he sees these clotting disorders everyday. I just wish everything would hurry up and go smoothly. Why can't I just have a normal pregnancy?? :(

jacobkaden

Anyone heard from Suzanne?

Postby jacobkaden » Wed Oct 12, 638631 12:45 pm

I hope she and baby are okay.

Return to “Pregnant Again?”