Bedrest @ Hospital

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
southerngirl108

Re : Bedrest @ Hospital

Postby southerngirl108 » Wed Jan 11, 638632 8:02 pm

Words cannot express my feelings for you and your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers!!

dbronson

Postby dbronson » Wed Jan 11, 638632 7:27 pm

My condolences. So so sorry.

rachaelann

Postby rachaelann » Wed Jan 11, 638632 4:55 pm

im so sorry to hear this news. I will be praying for your family.

nov_mum

Postby nov_mum » Wed Jan 11, 638632 9:26 am

I'm so sorry to hear of your news. Thinking of you and your family.

fiona
Forum Moderator

Postby fiona » Wed Jan 11, 638632 3:39 am

Jamilyn, I am so incredibly sorry for the loss of your precious son, Anthon. Please lean on us in any way that helps over the coming days and months.

jamilyn

Postby jamilyn » Wed Jan 11, 638632 1:32 am

just wanted to give a short update. I went in for an U/S today here at the hospital for a BPP and Little Anthon didnt have a heart beat, in the U/S they couldnt give us any answers of why but in my C-section today I had a total placenta abruption with NO symptoms or signs. We had a heart beat at 4 this morning and by 8:30 this morning he had gone to Heaven.
Anthon Mckay was born weighing 1 pound 2 ounces and was 11 1/2 inches. he was perfect in every way and they have done some great things for us. They called and a professional photographer came and took picts that he'll have for us in a week which was for free, they gave us a memory box, got him dressed in a cute outfit and took picts here as well for us to have tonight and then did molds of his feet and hands.
I'm still on mag and so im sure tomorrow off of the mag and preparing for the funeral this week will be when it hits a lot more.
thank you to everyone for all your support

wrennie

Postby wrennie » Mon Oct 24, 638631 4:25 am

hang in there, I am so wishing you many more weeks. Your hospital sounds great, and that has to help your spirit. Keep safe.

hannahsmom

Postby hannahsmom » Sun Oct 23, 638631 8:02 pm

Wow! I am going to request to be moved to your hospital! Sounds like you are in good hands. When I was on the verge of 25 weeks in this pregnancy my bp was through the roof and I was spilling protein. I thought for sure we were close to delivery. Then the same thing happened at 29 weeks and I was nearly delivered during a hospital stay of several days. Once I was transferred to my MFM, I am actually still pregnant and bp's are under control. I still have some protein, but he is trying to keep me pregnant longer. Baby is not doing as great as we had hoped, but we're hoping he can hang in there a few more days. I was certain that I was developing severe PE again, and was told by my OB that I was, but my MFM disagreed. I am hoping you can stay pregnant for a lot longer. You should have lots to entertain you while you're there! Take care :)

jamilyn

Postby jamilyn » Sun Oct 23, 638631 8:58 am

The hospital def does what it can for patients are here for a long period of time. I was surprised with everything they can bring to your room to entertain you. They also have aromatherist and massage therapists that will come to your room. I'm hoping I'm pregnant here long enough to need these things. The NICU has areas for parents to stay and rest if they cant go home as well so ive been very impressed. This is def one of the top hospitals in the phoenix area and my Peri office is the best in town so I trust that they wouldnt be working at a hospital they didnt trust and who couldnt handle me as a patient.

patty

Postby patty » Sun Oct 23, 638631 4:49 am

So sorry this is happening so soon. Will be praying for you to hang on for several more weeks. I agree your hosptial sounds awesom.I felt like a prisoner in my room sometimes. It helps the days pass when you aren't bored.

Return to “Pregnant Again?”