November roll call!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
judahsmom

Re : November roll call!

Postby judahsmom » Sat Apr 14, 638632 5:35 pm

How many weeks? 37 weeks, scheduled for amnio for induction.

Boy, girl, don't know? Boy

Baby names that you want to share? Justice Idris

How's it going? BP? So far, so good. No pre-e (crossing fingers)

What;s your anxiety level at this point? Sky High

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Sherbet, DQ vanilla cone double dipped in chocolate.

mommyneffie

Postby mommyneffie » Mon Apr 02, 638632 1:45 pm

How many weeks? 5

Boy, girl, don't know? ?

Baby names that you want to share? um, nope

How's it going? BP? ok, so far, but it's super early!

What;s your anxiety level at this point? INSANE

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Coffee-Oreo

myangel

Postby myangel » Thu Mar 22, 638632 4:50 pm

How many weeks? 23 + 2 weeks

Boy, girl, don't know? GIRL!

Baby names that you want to share? Hailey

How's it going? BP? So far so good. Around 120/80 or a little below.

What;s your anxiety level at this point? So far so good...but it changes day to day.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?[/font=Arial] Cookies n Cream

fuzzball420

Postby fuzzball420 » Sat Mar 10, 638632 11:53 am

How many weeks? 4?

Boy, girl, don't know? Don't know, of course I would love either but I'm secretly hoping for another girl only because they say that preemie girls do better than preemie boys, in general.

Baby names that you want to share? Too afraid to even discuss that. Just hoping there is only one baby in there. I'm afraid to get too attached to this baby. Will feel better when I hear a heartbeat and I'd be thrilled to make it to 30 weeks this time.

How's it going? BP? Very slightly eleveted, 132/79 but that was at a grocery store machine and I was rushing to get in and out of there.

What;s your anxiety level at this point? High today. There are moments I think I must be crazy and is it too late to quit??? (How could I THINK such a thing, what a monster!!) There are other moments when I feel ok, edgy, but not freakin out. Looking forward to seeing my OB for confirmation on Friday and find out when I start the Lovenox and get our game plan together. also pretty antsy to find out how much these injections are going to cost me out of pocket. Very nervous about leaving Emily motherless!

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Toasted Almond Fudge. Mmmmmmm!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

beetkvass

Postby beetkvass » Tue Feb 28, 638632 6:25 am

How many weeks? 7.2

Boy, girl, don't know? Don't know

Baby names that you want to share? Haven't talked about that. I need to get my baby name books out.

How's it going? BP? BP is high. It was 144/95 Monday. I started Procardia XL today.

What;s your anxiety level at this point? High today. It goes up and down.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Can't decide! Rocky Road, Pralines and Cream, Cookies and Cream.

lisad

Postby lisad » Tue Feb 28, 638632 2:03 am

A bit late....

How many weeks? 29 weeks

Baby names that you want to share? His name will be Marcus James

How's it going? BP? Going pretty well--don't want to jinx anything! BP has been slowly rising--but still well within the "safe" range

What is your anxiety level at this point? Very high--we lost my daughter last year @ 30 weeks and I just keep hoping that this baby makes it to the end

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Not much of an ice cream lover but if I do want to have some I usually go for Pralines and Cream :)

skittle_jitters

Postby skittle_jitters » Thu Jan 12, 638632 10:30 am

How many weeks?
** 27 weeks and 3 days :) **

Boy, girl, don't know?
** We're not finding out!! **

Baby names that you want to share? ** We're not disclosing those either, lol. **

How's it going? BP?
** So far OB said it was a day to day thing...i've honestly felt better..have a few scares but they seem to go away.. BP has actually been running low.**

What;s your anxiety level at this point?
** ARE YOU KIDDING ME? LOL. It is always elevated to say the least..i'm so scared. This disease is horrible and sometimes it makes me feel like we are being preyed on and like we're waiting one by one to see who gets attacked..ok i'm hormonal ignore me. **

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
*8 You said the magic word....I don't really care as long as it's ice cream!! LOL. **

nov_mum

Postby nov_mum » Wed Dec 21, 638631 10:55 am

How many weeks? 28

Baby names that you want to share? hmmm not too sure....yet

How's it going? BP? Was 120/80 on booking. 138/85 so not too bad yet : )

What's your anxiety level at this point? Mild to moderate. I'm preparing for PE this time so it can't suprise me.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Hmmmmm that's a hard one. Choc Peppermint is pretty good right now but strawberry is always a fav.

farahsmom

Postby farahsmom » Wed Dec 21, 638631 4:25 am

How many weeks? 37 exactly

Boy, girl, don't know? Girl :)

Baby names that you want to share? hmmm not too sure....yet

How's it going? BP? It's been up since 33 weeks then suddenly it's been normal since thursday

What's your anxiety level at this point? Kind of nervous, but really want the baby to be here

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? cookies and cream, yummmmm

pixie323

Postby pixie323 » Tue Dec 20, 638631 2:40 pm

How many weeks? 19wks

Boy, girl, don't know? Girl... but we will check again at the next scan

Baby names that you want to share? Secret at this stage

How's it going? BP? BP is fine... it always is until the last few hours before I give birth. It's my liver enzymes that goes crazy first!! Luckily they are fine at this stage too. Even growth is fine so far, this time. I hope I can get beyond 30wks. Still have terrible morning sickness :(

What;s your anxiety level at this point? More nervous, a little stressed, but feeling good about it.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Anything with chocolate.

Return to “Pregnant Again?”