November roll call!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
shaym2009

Re : November roll call!

Postby shaym2009 » Tue Dec 20, 638631 7:14 am

How many weeks? 23

Boy, girl, don't know? Boy

Baby names that you want to share? Jason Robert

How's it going? BP? Good so far. BP has been steady at 120/80. No swelling at this point this time around - that's hopeful.

What's your anxiety level at this point? My nerves are shot. I started posting to this site a couple of days ago and find it very comforting.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Strawberry
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sharon
mom to Jonathan, born Oct 2008 28 weeks - severe PE
expecting # 2, due March 2010

coffee_bean

Postby coffee_bean » Fri Dec 09, 638631 11:32 am

How many weeks? 17w2d

Boy, girl, don't know? Don't know yet.

Baby names that you want to share? Nope :)

How's it going? BP? So far, so good.

What's your anxiety level at this point? Hanging in there, but it's building the closer I get to when things went crazy last time. Maybe after that point I'll be able to relax a little?

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Haven't wanted ice cream, but I am partial to mint chocolate chip!

my3tatertots

Postby my3tatertots » Fri Dec 09, 638631 3:35 am

How many weeks? 35!!!

Baby names that you want to share? Keeping it a secret

How's it going? BP? Things are going great this time! I stopped checking my BP regularly to help with my anxiety. Its gone up in recent weeks but its still normal and more like the level it was at before conception.

What;s your anxiety level at this point? Pretty low! Not checking my BP all the time has really helped plus making it past the point at which I got sick last pregnancy has helped as well. I feel pretty certain I will have a full term baby this time so I'm able to relax now.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip too! Either white or green will do but I definitely prefer green. :0)

love_the_daschies

Postby love_the_daschies » Sun Nov 27, 638631 3:50 am

too funny! My mint chocolate chip needs to be the white kind and not the green !!!

southerngirl108

Postby southerngirl108 » Sun Nov 27, 638631 12:40 am

How many weeks? 36w2d

Baby names that you want to share? Noah David

How's it going? BP? Been on bedrest for a month now due to elevated BP; currently in the middle of a 24 hr urine; go to the doctor again tomorrow and wouldn't be surprised in the least if I end up being admitted

What;s your anxiety level at this point? Trying to stay positive, but I have my moments....

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip, but it has to be the green kind, not the white :)

amandamm

Postby amandamm » Sat Nov 26, 638631 6:30 pm

How many weeks? 34w4d

Boy, girl, don't know? Girl :)

Baby names that you want to share? Nope :)

How's it going? BP? Pretty good... IUGR because of size, but the doctor thinks that she might just be small, and not IUGR. BPs are okay, higher than normal, but nothing crazy. My monitor has been 130s/high 80s low 90s, but when my husband or the doctor take it, is is 120s/low 80s

What;s your anxiety level at this point? Pretty good, being positive

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla, I am boring!

leblis

Postby leblis » Sat Nov 26, 638631 5:54 pm

How many weeks? 31 6/7

Boy, girl, don't know? Boy!

Baby names that you want to share? We *think* Troy Michael, we'll see when he gets here.

How's it going? BP? Overall it's been going really good, I was already in the hospital at this point last time and delivered tomorrow. I know I'm going to surpass that this time! BP has been up and down.

What's your anxiety level at this point? My anxiety goes up and down along with my BP and findings at appts. Everytime I get a high reading I start to worry that it's the start of something bad again.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookie dough! But I've been into ice cream sandwiches the past couple of weeks.

jmom08

Postby jmom08 » Sat Nov 26, 638631 3:29 pm

I love this!

How many weeks? 7 1/2

Boy, girl, don't know? don't know... I have more morning sickness this time, though!

Baby names that you want to share? gosh, no idea.

How's it going? BP? So far so good, BP normal. Not liking the lovenox injections, but dealing.

What's your anxiety level at this point? Pretty good... better than I expected it would be! I will be relieved to get past the first trimester screening.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate!

edit: (((hugs))) and good wishes to everyone in the hospital and dealing with BP... thinking about you & hoping for good updates!

amaara

Postby amaara » Fri Nov 25, 638631 5:38 pm

How many weeks? 11w3d

Boy, girl, don't know? Don't know.

Baby names that you want to share? Katherine Josephine if it is a girl.

How's it going? BP? So far, pretty well. My BP is controlled without meds. I am thrilled about that, because I was on 3 meds for several years after my last.

What;s your anxiety level at this point? Pretty low so far. Some days I am convinced I have had a missed miscarriage, but I refuse to bug my OB for an ultrasound. We saw the HB at 9 weeks, and I will have another at 12w3d. I am going to be mellow until then.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? I cannot eat ice cream! I am an insulin-dependent diabetic. However, if I could eat ice cream, I would want... Neopolitan!

~~Amaara

neslo

Postby neslo » Wed Nov 16, 638631 2:32 pm

How many weeks? 35!!!!!

Baby names that you want to share? Elijah

How's it going? BP? BP is on the rise...a little to quickly for comfort.

What;s your anxiety level at this point? medium to high

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Who could pick just one???? I've never ate one I didn't like.

Return to “Pregnant Again?”